The best little car in town
I have a Brio 2013. I love it because it runs very smoothly and has a good pickup. The engine size is the same as Jazz, but because the body is smaller. Great for parking. Mileage is not great but my usage is very little, so that's fine. Unfortunately, I believe it is not being manufactured anymore. I read online that a new Brio is coming, but the body is going to be larger, and that's exactly what I don't want. That the Brio doesn't have a rear wiper or ashtray is a con.
- 7 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Brio 2019
Honda Brio 2019 User Reviews
- All (5)
- Mileage (2)
- Engine (2)
- Price (1)
- Space (2)
- Boot (2)
- Boot space (2)
- Fuel efficiency (1)
- More ...
I have a Brio 2013. I love it because it runs very smoothly and has a good pickup. The engine size is the same as Jazz, but because the body is smaller. Great for parking...
I like Honda due to its man maximum and machine minimum theory. I like for fuel-efficient engine. I like Honda due to CVT transmission which is very smooth. Now the boot ...
- View All Brio 2019 Reviews
Trending Honda Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Tata AltrozRs.5.49 - 8.49 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2020
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 10, 2020
- MG ZS EVRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 15, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tesla Model SRs.1.5 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2020
- Tesla Model 3Rs.70.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 23, 2020