Very noisy engine, tyre size only 14
Very noisy engine, tyre size only 14
Look and Style awesome looks , fresh looks in the market. comfortable than dzire , etio and sail. Pickup the main part of this car is pickup, it has extraordinary , dzire, etios, sail stands nowhere Mileage yet to confirm Best Features Abs in all veriants Needs to improveit has very noisy engine, when we do a start the whole car shakes when engine starts..even make a lot noise, so this is he main issue Overall Experience good, need small improvements..Honda Journey has begun.Its back in the market..
- 20 Likes
- 6 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
I want to purchase the Honda amaze in diesel version during festival season in 2014 but after going through the comments made by various people that engine makes heavy noisy. Pl let me know that the engine noise problem still exists or some modification has done in this regards.
NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.
NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.
The other week I way on the Bangalore - HASSAN - Mangalore , tol road in my Amaze,.The Stretch from Bangalore to Hassan is damn good, 4 way road, true 150kmph road!!! I tried hitting top speeds, speedometer showing just above 140 ,, the feeling is bad !!! Lot of noise, engine noise , NVH levels, wind noise , TYRE noise is real bad, thyre pressure was checked from the service centre itself,, just came out of service, 110 -120 is OK , but 140 ranges it gets real messy , I covered 175 -180km in 2 hrs to 2 hrs 15 min, approx ( speeds 90- 140kmph ) Mileage I got was 17.8 ( Almost 18 ) I wanted to test the limits of the engine , End of journey , engine was making howling sound , the fan or something trying to cool it !!! Another long drive Kannur to Kundapura ( 240km ) , covered in 6 hrs , economy was 25.5 kmpl!!! Speeds where between 50-80 kmpl mostly hitting 90kmph a couple of times, The first 75 -80 stretch I got 28 -29 kmpl !!! , but then the weather played spoilt spor , heavy rains,thunder , lightling !!!,, broken roads, got a flat tyre, SIDE IMPACT in tyre, !!!,, ( Car has only travelled 1500 km ,, one tyre gone !!! ,,, all this mileage dropped to 25.5 kmpl !!!, ( In bangalore traffic , very small drives of 5 km in morning & evening , the mileage I got was 13.7/8 !!! To conclude, Amaze Is a perfect City car , and useful for short Inter TOWN travel , Ride quality is not the greatest !!!
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1235)
- Mileage (287)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (285)
- Comfort (312)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
Perfectly designed compact sedan.Took VX CVT petrol, as was looking for good petrol mileage. Petrol mileage is 15 to 17.5 still didn't take it for a highway ride. CVT pet...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.830,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.700,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...