Look and Style Driven amaze diesel for about 100 km. onething i have to tell its the best in class product from honda. one will amazed see its cabin space and a 400 l boot bearing in mind that its only within 4 m lenght. Engine is 1.5 l, which we can feel..car pulling effortlessely with very few gear shifts..no turbo lag at all. Some cabin noise coming in..which can be tolerated taking into account of the powerful engine in a small chassis. Sometimes we may feel that the car is overpowered. I ve also driven through bad roads.. its suspension is excellent..undulations and gutters are filterd very well..you stay stable inside. Got a mileage of more than 22 km/l. A/c and audio system very effective. above all its a well crafted car,,exterir looking so pleasing. I request the interested ones to have a test drive and decide..as likings and interests vary from person to person. many reviews are misguiding the people. Amaze is a good car. Comfort Pickup Mileage Best Features Needs to improve Overall Experience
- 29 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1235)
- Mileage (287)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (285)
- Comfort (312)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
Perfectly designed compact sedan.Took VX CVT petrol, as was looking for good petrol mileage. Petrol mileage is 15 to 17.5 still didn't take it for a highway ride. CVT pet...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,30,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...