Simply the best in mid range
Simply the best in mid range
Whenever i drive my amaze it feel me good. Very good control and the car do not take extra effort in driving. Sometime i thought it was good decision to brought Amaze at home. Amaze is zero maintenance car. Amaze looks and design is awesome. The thick horizontally slatted grille is typical of all new Honda cars. I am feeling like luxury and the car interior just too good. Honda has ironed out most of the factors which deterred buyers in this segment from staying away from the Amaze. Not only the car looks much sportier from outside, it is also well-proportioned. The dashboard layout is amongst the best in its class, while the powerful and efficient diesel 1.5-liter engine makes a strong case. Overall a value for money car.The 400-litre boot of the Amaze is largest in the segment ? it is quite commendable considering the car is under four-meters in length.The AC is best in its class, works great on longer routes. Handling is just superb, favourable for indian driving conditions.Visibility is just great, for both front as well as rear view. In short we can call it a fully loaded compact sedan, because it has it all which requires to be a competent in compact sedan car market.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (924)
- Mileage (276)
- Performance (132)
- Looks (278)
- Comfort (303)
- Engine (210)
- Interior (168)
- Power (145)
- More ...
After a lot of searching for a car in this price range, I decided to go for Honda Amaze and after driving this I am so happy with the decision. In my opinion, Amaze is th...
I recently bought this car for my brother and I must say that it is the best car at the best price offers modern features to make the drive much safer and comfortable. Th...
I am writing this review after using Honda Amaze S CVT for the last one year. It is very comfortable and smooth in driving, CVT technology is best for automatic cars. Als...
If you think you get free service for the first few times, after your car purchase, you are wrong. It's just eyewash. They give you free service coupons just to force you...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,66118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,89818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,73818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,59624.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,01924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,44621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,03924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,70521.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58221.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 47,000...