Rating of Honda Amaze

Sale this before its odometer reaches to 75000 kms

S
Sidharth Agarwal
On: Oct 21, 2015 | 4052 Views

This is my first car which I blindly booked without having a trial. Ya, I know I acted like a fool !!

But I had worst experiences of my life with this badly designed car and moreover with the after sales and service support.

Brake Shoe - Every three months, I have to get it replaced. In case you don't want to die, please keep it in spares for emergency purpose.

And recently, I got new issues as soon as the odometer crossed 75000kms mark, the car requires at least 3-4 cranks to start and it even stops for a second or two while driving. I got it diagnosed at the nearest service center and they said, this is the issue they are addressing for the first time and are not able to resolve it. Later they solved the issue with the injector nozzles and fuel pump, which needed to be repaired or replaced.

When I told them about the product fault and needs to get it fixed on their account, no one was there to address the issue, even the customer care representatives stopped calling me for service reminders. Forget about the Toll-Free numbers, you won't able to reach them in this life.

Think twice before you buy this .... else I will be glad to view your experiences.

Chao