Problem In New Honda Amaze
Problem In New Honda Amaze
I have a new Honda Amaze AMT purchased in late 2018. In 2019 mid on a long journey when I stopped in between and tried to start after 10 minutes the car didn't start. Only after 1 hour, it started. The same thing happened 2 times after that whenever happened to go on a long drive. The service people are yet to identify the problem. I think it should be a fuel injection system related problem. I've told them to check. But they say that this is not reflected in the scanning. They charge for scanning but don't give us the scan report.
- 1 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Fuelpump power loss in low RPM and lowerarm problems
Myself also using amaze for last 6 months...and 2 days back faced same issue of start problem after a long drive ....but its stayed for 10mins only
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1006)
- Mileage (314)
- Performance (152)
- Looks (290)
- Comfort (335)
- Engine (230)
- Interior (175)
- Power (156)
- More ...
I recently purchased a Honda Amaze Vx diesel Variant in manual transmission. I m going to share my experience and qualities of the all-new Amaze. 1. Spacious cabin- In ho...
Type size should be 15" at least for the base and S models. I have experienced many times car touch road breaker with a full load. When I drove my new petrol manual varia...
Honda Amaze car may be amazing, but I had really bad experiences. I faced issues on many occasions, after driving, the engine was cranking, but it's not getting...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,43,694*EMI: Rs. 20,41724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 53,00...