Honestly, Literally, A-M-A-Z-E-ing!
Honestly, Literally, A-M-A-Z-E-ing!
And yes, one of the most exciting times of my life specifically starts with using a good car. Good, practical and a machine that ticks all the right boxes that a normal human being needs. Our family is into a textile machinery factory, which is at a distance of around 32 Kilometers from our residence. Our 13-year-old Alto had given up and our backup car was too costly to maintain and use too! Cold but true, we bought a Diesel Honda Amaze and it was just because it was so much value for money! 8 Lacs, 'S' variant with i-Dec as its forte eased our problems. It's got all the power, all the torque you ask for. Quick overtakes, punchy engine, refined and supple ride quality is one big pro! As far as cons are concerned, we never found something bothersome apart from the electronic mirrors that don't operate once the ignition is turned off. The Bluetooth system of the car is too good. However, the mic isn't too great as the person on the other end hardly hears you well. I checked my facts and the problem doesn't happen with the top-spec 'VX' variant. Talking about the Economy, we've received humungous figures for a car of this stature and class, at 29 Kilometers a Litre. Yes, I have a picture that has to prove it. We couldn't believe our eyes when such figures came in because we were used to the single digit ones and sometimes the 10-12 economy. But, this new thing completely shook us! 29, sometimes 30 kmpl is like a boon. A dream come true. This was not in cruise or any other mode- simple, driving at 80 and the outcome was classic! Honda has been a pioneer in after-sales service and they did live up to our expectations. Picking up the car and Dropping it back to our residence within the time frame they committed was very good and overall just added a +1 to our perspective!
- 1 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (909)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,11,900*EMI: Rs. 17,65924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,55,900*EMI: Rs. 16,47224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,74,900*EMI: Rs. 18,98924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,900*EMI: Rs. 19,34621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,22,900*EMI: Rs. 20,01024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,54,900*EMI: Rs. 20,67621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,95,900*EMI: Rs. 21,55421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,09,900*EMI: Rs. 13,20118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,81,900*EMI: Rs. 14,69418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,44,900*EMI: Rs. 16,00118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,71,900*EMI: Rs. 16,56218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,92,900*EMI: Rs. 17,00418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,34,900*EMI: Rs. 17,86918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,900*EMI: Rs. 18,73118.3 kmplAutomatic
Popular Car Insurance Companies
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...