Honda Amaze-Fuel leakage!!
Honda Amaze-Fuel leakage!!
I have purchased a brand new Honda Amaze (deisel) on 4th Nov, 2013. On 18th Feb, 2014, my vehicle started sudden fuel leakage from the pipeline at the backside of engine, for which I had to call Honda service station, who arranged to get a mechanic on the spot. The problem was rectified after I left the vehicle for a day in the service station. Again on 8th March, 2014 mid night, while driving home along with my family, the vehicle had similar problem and the car stopped abruptly after the fuel got leaked again. This happned twice within a span of 20days!! Luckily for me one of my friends arrived on the spot and helped us to reach back home at 1PM. I had to call Honda emergency service to tow down the vehicle at around 3 AM. since sunday was holiday ar the service station I had to wait till Monday to know the actual problem. The Honda service authorities claim that there was a 'manufacture defect' in the pipeline of fuel, which was rectified by replacing the new one. Now again on 13th Sept, 2014, i could smell the odour of fule leakage again. immediately took my car to Honda service centre, whose technical person confirmed old prevailing problem. The local Honda firm are clueless and claims that there is a major 'pressure' problem in the fuel system which can be rectified by changing the pipeline again. As of today my car is is still standing in the service station since 4 days, waiting for the necessary parts from Noida firm. As all of us know fuel leakage is a major problem in any kind of automobile and can be a source of 'major disaster'. Right Now I am worried about its recurrance, future safety and time and money wasted without enjoying the benefits of driving a new car, as I am suffering the same problem 3rd time, with a year of purchasing a new car.
- 105 Likes
- 28 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Thanks for this review. I was about to finalize the Amaze Diesel.
I am planning to buy amaze but after these reviews i feel i should change my mind
You should sue the company & should complain to the consumer forum.They should replace your car immediately,repair will not work as there is a major defect.
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (967)
- Mileage (298)
- Performance (145)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (319)
- Engine (220)
- Interior (172)
- Power (151)
- More ...
Overall, the driving experience is okay, but losing power on steep roads and at times it stops. The biggest issue that I'm having is the issue with the AVN display gets f...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,69124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,13524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,54021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.931,4,44*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,13424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,82121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,57021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,88718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,12418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,75318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,12618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,99018.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85218.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 57,000...