Honda Amaze - Dont think twice
Honda Amaze - Dont think twice
Honda Amaze S PetrolKms driven - 9000Last year when i was looking for a car, i used to get confused while reading the reviews for every car owner listing some bullet points. So i will try to make it clear for others.No need for bullet points. Dont think twice for this car, there are no negative points (which would make you rethink for buying) in this car in this price segment as compared with other cars. We all list points about cars in this price bracket for ac not being great or pickup on ac, or a bit of mileage drop here and there etc. There are no such noticable problems in this car. For daily usage this car beats all other cars in this price bracket easily. The after sales service is nothing short of great. So one need not worry about servicing costs. They are pretty competitive as well and easy for everybody's pocket.(For minor tweaks, do accessorize your car, being a car enthusiast. I do that to make it a myspace car.)Comparison - Amaze beats the dzire in quite a few departments which are equally if not more important than mileage. Drivability comfort, Engine smoothness(even after a year i cant tell at times if the car engine is start or not unless i rev it), Cabin space and comfort(front and back leg room - rear seat arm rest), Boot space, Looks and features. Dzire has the slight edge on the mileage front (probably a 2-3 kmpl lead, not more than that).Comparison - Amaze beats the Xcent in terms of styling, better fuel economy, pickup and boot space(even though xcent has a 407 ltrs and amaze has 400 ltrs space) and service costs. The fuel economy of the xcent drops down to 10-12 kmpl in city and on ac the engine takes a hit on pickup as compared to other cars. The boot space is not properly designed due to which one can fit in more luggage in amaze rather than in xcent. Punch - Sit in this car and you wont want to step out.
- 7 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1066)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...