Great car for relax driving.
Great car for relax driving.
I am driving the new (2018 model) of Honda amaze (V) diesel and it is as its name suggest, ''Amazing". Size (9/10): New amaze, unlike its predecessor doesn't look like the brio. the car has grown in all dimensions (especially the wheelbase). The longer and taller bonnet gives it a look of a proper sedan. The roofline extends far back which allow the rear passenger a good view of outside. Though the tail is still quite stubby, the new tail lamp gives it a new character. space (9.5/10): Back seat space was always a honda amaze hallmark and it has gone better in the new amaze. It seems as if they have pushed the back seat behind towards the boot because the legroom is quite enough for the back passengers. Headroom is slightly okay in terms of a sedan. They have managed to put cup & bottle holders for the rear passengers. Thigh support is also great. One rare negative is the headrest which is fixed. The boot space is 420 L which I guess is best in the segment. Interiors (8.5/10) The most pleasant surprise for me was the front row. Honda has done great to make it look very premium just like honda city. The piano black finish on the dashboard looks beautiful. The plastic is of very good quality. The dual tone color scheme of black & beige feels premium. Air conditioner control switches look good as well. Overall the quality standard has been maintained by Honda. Functionality (9/10): The car is loaded with things like apple car play, android play, and navigation. there is a rear parking camera sensor also available, keyless entry and power start button as well. Performance (8.5/10): You might feel that the power is lesser than the manual version but I am okay with that as far as it is smoother in traffic as well as on highways and it has done justice with both. The car doesn't lag anywhere. The little frustrating part is the engine noise while hard acceleration which is very rare in Honda cars. The lag can be controlled in sports mode but it locks the rpm so more noise will be there. one more con is that diesel automatic doesn't get the pedal shift gears. It is great for relaxed driving. My car doesn't come with cruise control which is available in other variants. Fuel economy is amazing ( around 15-17 KMPL) which is great for automatic.
- 4 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (922)
- Mileage (274)
- Performance (131)
- Looks (277)
- Comfort (302)
- Engine (209)
- Interior (167)
- Power (145)
- More ...
I recently bought this car for my brother and I must say that it is the best car at the best price offers modern features to make the drive much safer and comfortable. Th...
I am writing this review after using Honda Amaze S CVT for the last one year. It is very comfortable and smooth in driving, CVT technology is best for automatic cars. Als...
If you think you get free service for the first few times, after your car purchase, you are wrong. It's just eyewash. They give you free service coupons just to force you...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,66118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,89818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,73818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,59624.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,01924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,44621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,03924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,70521.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58221.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 47,000...