Clutch plate issue
Clutch plate issue
Hi, I have purchased Honda Amaze SXMT Petrol in May 16 . Till date, it has only run 9500 Km.
Yesterday, while coming from Mumbai in Mid night suddenly my car was not taking pickup . It was running @ 80KM/H but speed was not increasing further. After stopping the car, When I tried again , the car was not picking up and I have to spent the night on side of a highway.Not very sure what was the issue as the service center is yet to revert on same for RCA . Would appreciate if you could tell me what may be the reasons for this.
- 12 Likes
- 5 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
So guys until you don’t own a taxi badge, you should not purchase any Honda car as if any thing goes wrong they will blame you for your driving skills . I also thinks Honda should never sell any car to anyone without having driving test done and for those who is having less than 50 years of driving experience and should conduct fortnightly driving test .
Later in the day I got a call from Deccan Honda (Pimpri) branch than my car’s clutch plate, pressure plate , fly wheel assembly has been damaged and need to be replaced and the total cost of repair is estimated to Rs. 25000/- and this will not cover under warranty as this is a wear and tear part . As per Service manager of Deccan Honda Pimpri Branch the problem occurs due to my bad driving even though I had drive many cars in last 10 years .
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (988)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (148)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (224)
- Interior (173)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Petrol Ivtec: Overall premium in terms of internal feel and finish with respect to taxi feel of other similar variants. Good after-sales service with polite yet effective...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,695*EMI: Rs. 18,39424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,694*EMI: Rs. 20,11121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.931,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,939*EMI: Rs. 15,24118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.802,938*EMI: Rs. 17,13618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 53,00...