BEST IN SEGMENT
BEST IN SEGMENT
I purchased Amaze VX MT (top model) on 10th July 2018 and till now I have had an amazing experience driving the car. The car looks swanky and the gives the feel of a premium sedan. It's pretty smooth to drive. I have driven Maruti cars also and believe me Maruti cars feel like an old Fiat Padmini in comparison to Amaze. The AC is amazing and you won't feel the need for rear vents. The leg room is great and the boot space is also more than sufficient. The engine is very silent and responsive. Once you close the windows, you won't listen to any noise outside. The gear shift is also very smooth. The mileage is 12 kmpl as of now and I have driven close to 500 kms in the city with bumper to bumper traffic. I guess the mileage will increase after the first service. The music system is mind blowing and so is the digipad. Considering it's a compact sedan, the features are no less than any high end sedan like Honda City or Hyundai Verna. Now coming to the reverse gear problem people have been talking about. I DID NOT feel any problem while reversing the car. It does vibrate a little when you don't press the clutch properly but its not something that has bothered me much. One con that I think is there is that the pick up in second gear is little slow but that's not a major issue for me. All in all its the best car in the segment. Cheers!!
- 13 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (909)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (297)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...