Best In Class
Best In Class
Well just bought new Honda Amaze I-VTEC V variant. Thanks to CarDekho team's excellence which helped me deciding my car. Let me help you to make a decision if you are planning to buy a new car with a few numbers of reasons. Best in class because in this segment there is no other car generating 89bhp power in 1.2ltr petrol engine, you will definitely feel it while driving other cars with the same segment. 2nd thing is Honda's best refined silent engine which gives you a smooth driving experience. 3rd thing is powerful AC (lack of rear AC vents), 4th is 15" Wheelbase which gives you confidence on high speed. You will never get that confidence in Dzire, tata tigore, etc. 5th is in spite of having more power from other cars it gives you 15km/ltr mileage in city and 19-20km/ltr on high ways easily on good speed. 6th is high build quality overall in plastic or body. 7th is a wonderful seating comfort which is best in class after Tigor. The only drawback is lack of rear AC vents and rear adjustable headrest, rest is best. The only competitor of Amaze for me is Ford Aspire but its up to you if you wish to go for Ford and have faith in Ford (which I didn't have). I hope I have cleared your doubts on purchasing new compact sedan segment car. I have searched and tried all the cars in the segments. My 1st choice is Amaze and second Ford Aspire. Please don't run behind mileage( Dzire) and cost(Tigore) prospectives for some money. Go for a safe, smooth and reliable one. Thank you.
- 57 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Agree with you
& also best in class boot 420 Ltr. space. Aggressive looks .
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (922)
- Mileage (274)
- Performance (131)
- Looks (277)
- Comfort (302)
- Engine (209)
- Interior (167)
- Power (145)
- More ...
I recently bought this car for my brother and I must say that it is the best car at the best price offers modern features to make the drive much safer and comfortable. Th...
I am writing this review after using Honda Amaze S CVT for the last one year. It is very comfortable and smooth in driving, CVT technology is best for automatic cars. Als...
If you think you get free service for the first few times, after your car purchase, you are wrong. It's just eyewash. They give you free service coupons just to force you...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,66118.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,89818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,73818.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,59624.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,01924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,44621.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,03924.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,70521.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58221.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 47,000...