BEST CAR OF 2018
BEST CAR OF 2018
The first-gen Amaze was a pioneer for the Honda brand in many ways. It was the first Honda in India to get a diesel engine and it was also the car maker's first crack at the compact sedan segment. It went on to become a huge sales success and in the span of five years, it reached 2.5 lakh households to become the second bestseller in the segment (after the D'Zire) and the second bestselling Honda too (after the City). So the Amaze is a very important car for Honda, and, for this all-new model, the Japanese company has taken lots of learning from the first-gen car to take the game up several notches. Gone is the built-to-a-cost Brio platform, a fundamental weakness of the previous-gen model; this time round, the second-gen Amaze is built from a clean sheet of paper, or, specifically, an all-new platform. Honda claims to have engineered and incorporated several features in the new Amaze, based on user feedback. Strengths like space and practicality have been enhanced, the premium feel has been upped and even claimed fuel efficiency, from the familiar 1.2-liter petrol and 1.5-liter diesel engines, has been improved. The option of a diesel-CVT is a trump card that distinguishes the Amaze from its rivals. More on that later.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (1235)
- Mileage (287)
- Performance (139)
- Looks (285)
- Comfort (312)
- Engine (217)
- Interior (171)
- Power (147)
- More ...
I bought the Honda Amaze Car about 7 months ago with the BS6 engine. It is the best Sedan car in mid-range the built quality is too good and the cabin consists of Touchsc...
Perfectly designed compact sedan.Took VX CVT petrol, as was looking for good petrol mileage. Petrol mileage is 15 to 17.5 still didn't take it for a highway ride. CVT pet...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.830,000*EMI: Rs. 18,01524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,10,000*EMI: Rs. 19,73121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,88,000*EMI: Rs. 14,77818.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs. 14,95918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,000*EMI: Rs. 16,85518.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Cash Discount up to Rs. ...