This is great car with 34.4 Km\l Diesel on highway with 65-70 KM\H (without AC).I liked the most its mileage\pickup\balance.I also drive the Honda City and feeling the same comfort with this Amze car (Disel).Just one thing that it has some noise when you are driving the car with 40-50 KM\H howvere if you are listening the music you will not get any noise.I believe Honda needs to work on Interior part.I really not impress with the interior parts and its not matching the Honda standard. looks and Style are great.
- 19 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
U mean to say 34 km per 5 ltr
NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.
hi deepak, how many kilometers did u drive in all in ur car, can u pls reflect on tht.... ur quoting a class apart mileage of above 30kms/litre.... ru sure with this kind of mileage? pls respond back
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (988)
- Mileage (305)
- Performance (148)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (327)
- Engine (224)
- Interior (173)
- Power (152)
- More ...
Petrol Ivtec: Overall premium in terms of internal feel and finish with respect to taxi feel of other similar variants. Good after-sales service with polite yet effective...
Giving feedback after driving for 2 years and drove 13000 km. 1. Both rear window knobs are not working. I cannot open them from inside. 2. Glove box opens up even if c...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,70824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,695*EMI: Rs. 18,13824.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,47,695*EMI: Rs. 18,39424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,95,695*EMI: Rs. 19,39724.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,694*EMI: Rs. 19,82421.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,27,694*EMI: Rs. 20,11121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.931,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,75,695*EMI: Rs. 21,08321.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41318.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,939*EMI: Rs. 15,05618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,12,939*EMI: Rs. 15,24118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,60,439*EMI: Rs. 16,28118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,90,938*EMI: Rs. 16,92218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,938*EMI: Rs. 17,13618.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,08,438*EMI: Rs. 17,28418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,50,439*EMI: Rs. 18,16918.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,91,437*EMI: Rs. 19,00918.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefits up to Rs. 53,00...