A quality car.
A quality car.
I was contemplating to buy a car between a sedan or small SUV. Tried many sedans and SUVs. But the sales guy from Honda convinced me to buy Honda Amaze. Well it was not my choice initially rather an effort from the sales team to get something great within a budget of 8 lakhs made me buy this. I had on the second last day decided to buy desire for around 7.1 lakhs after discounts and exchange. This one costed me around 7.5 for a v model. A great deal. The test drive wasn't in a great looking amaze but when I saw the piece I was going to buy I said to myself that I made a great choice. Pros Great masculine design Eye-catching head-turning golden brown colour Plush interiors. Look at the dashboard, run ur hands and u will feel its leathery texture. The AC vents are correctly positioned. Except there is an issue to fit in your budget properly. The steering wheel is thick, bold and feels sturdy The console is spacious Music system is very good Power windows work well Boot has light Very spacious interiors. You spread your legs at the front and back easily Rear seat is well cushioned and broad. You can lie down on long drives Great shock absorbers Now the drive - headrest on the front seats are very comfortable for ur neck -Smooth, very very smooth -gear shift is very smooth - one-touch entry into the car. Yes just put ur palm behind the door handle and the door will unlock. Better than a smartwatch - the one-touch push of less than 1 second and the car starts - Soundless engine - great controls overturns - very good pick up Cons - console and dashboard etc are not well lightened at night - Inside the light is yellow. An LED light would have been great - glove box has no light - if you are at 10km speed it would take time to pick up a gear no 2. Just above 10 it picks up quickly. On an incline pick up at 2nd gear is low but just for a few seconds. You have to shift gears to 1st and picks up really fast -comes with alloys Electronic rearview mirror Shark fin antenna Music system Keyless entry and start Additional accessories can be added to enhance the looks.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (908)
- Mileage (271)
- Performance (125)
- Looks (273)
- Comfort (296)
- Engine (207)
- Interior (162)
- Power (140)
- More ...
I have Amaze AMT diesel 2019. Little noisy in the diesel model, the average is something that I have driven 20km/ltr but the main problem is in the dashboard irritating s...
Very bad car and body quality are very low. The car suspension is very poor suspension doing high noise on a rough road and very bad handling. I bought this car myself an...
Comfort in the nominal budget as the same as Verna. In city, mileage is 15 kmpl approx. Handling is good with a good turning radius. Ujjain city dealer Avantika Honda Ser...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,17,000*EMI: Rs. 13,30918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,48,000*EMI: Rs. 16,03618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,78,000*EMI: Rs. 16,64418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,96,000*EMI: Rs. 17,03918.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs. 17,90318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,79,000*EMI: Rs. 18,74318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,63,000*EMI: Rs. 16,60224.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,18,000*EMI: Rs. 17,76524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,78,000*EMI: Rs. 19,02424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,98,000*EMI: Rs. 19,45121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,26,000*EMI: Rs. 20,04424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,58,000*EMI: Rs. 20,71021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,58721.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Extended Warranty 4th & ...