A quality car.
A quality car.
I was contemplating to buy a car between a sedan or small SUV. Tried many sedans and SUVs. But the sales guy from Honda convinced me to buy Honda Amaze. Well it was not my choice initially rather an effort from the sales team to get something great within a budget of 8 lakhs made me buy this. I had on the second last day decided to buy desire for around 7.1 lakhs after discounts and exchange. This one costed me around 7.5 for a v model. A great deal. The test drive wasn't in a great looking amaze but when I saw the piece I was going to buy I said to myself that I made a great choice. Pros Great masculine design Eye-catching head-turning golden brown colour Plush interiors. Look at the dashboard, run ur hands and u will feel its leathery texture. The AC vents are correctly positioned. Except there is an issue to fit in your budget properly. The steering wheel is thick, bold and feels sturdy The console is spacious Music system is very good Power windows work well Boot has light Very spacious interiors. You spread your legs at the front and back easily Rear seat is well cushioned and broad. You can lie down on long drives Great shock absorbers Now the drive - headrest on the front seats are very comfortable for ur neck -Smooth, very very smooth -gear shift is very smooth - one-touch entry into the car. Yes just put ur palm behind the door handle and the door will unlock. Better than a smartwatch - the one-touch push of less than 1 second and the car starts - Soundless engine - great controls overturns - very good pick up Cons - console and dashboard etc are not well lightened at night - Inside the light is yellow. An LED light would have been great - glove box has no light - if you are at 10km speed it would take time to pick up a gear no 2. Just above 10 it picks up quickly. On an incline pick up at 2nd gear is low but just for a few seconds. You have to shift gears to 1st and picks up really fast -comes with alloys Electronic rearview mirror Shark fin antenna Music system Keyless entry and start Additional accessories can be added to enhance the looks.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Honda Amaze
Honda Amaze User Reviews
- All (967)
- Mileage (298)
- Performance (145)
- Looks (286)
- Comfort (319)
- Engine (220)
- Interior (172)
- Power (151)
- More ...
Overall, the driving experience is okay, but losing power on steep roads and at times it stops. The biggest issue that I'm having is the issue with the AVN display gets f...
- View All Amaze Reviews
Compare Variants of Honda Amaze
- Amaze E DieselCurrently ViewingRs.7,68,445*EMI: Rs. 16,69124.7 kmplManual
- Amaze Special Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,35,445*EMI: Rs. 18,14524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V DieselCurrently ViewingRs.8,83,445*EMI: Rs. 19,13524.7 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,03,444*EMI: Rs. 19,54021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,15,444*EMI: Rs. 19,86121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition DieselCurrently ViewingRs.931,444*EMI: Rs. 20,20024.7 kmplManual
- Amaze VX DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,31,444*EMI: Rs. 20,13424.7 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,63,445*EMI: Rs. 20,82121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.999,000*EMI: Rs. 21,64121.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT DieselCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,000*EMI: Rs. 21,57021.0 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze E PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,22,439*EMI: Rs. 13,41718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.6,93,439*EMI: Rs. 14,88718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze Special EditionCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,439*EMI: Rs. 15,08718.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,53,439*EMI: Rs. 16,12418.6 kmplManual
- Amaze S CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.7,83,438*EMI: Rs. 16,75318.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Special Edition CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,95,438*EMI: Rs. 16,98218.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.801,438*EMI: Rs. 17,10118.6 kmplManual
- Amaze VX PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,01,438*EMI: Rs. 17,12618.6 kmplManual
- Amaze V CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,43,439*EMI: Rs. 17,99018.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze Exclusive Edition CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.884,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85418.3 kmplAutomatic
- Amaze VX CVT PetrolCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,437*EMI: Rs. 18,85218.3 kmplAutomatic
Trending Honda Cars
On Honda Amaze :- Benefit up to Rs. 57,000...