Value for money Buy and excellent mileage.

• Appearance

Pros : Stylish, Good after sales service, Pick up , mileage

Cons : Interiors need improvement

Look and Style: The car has Gr8 looks from outside but needs to be improved from inside.   Comfort: Comfortable both from Driving Point of View, AC Cooling Time or Suspension. Honda kept its name.   Pickup: Good   Mileage: Getting 20-21 KM/Ltr in Delhi City with AC, and around 24-26 on Highways. my car is 02 months old.   Best Features: Comfort and Mileage   Needs to improve: Interior needs some improvement.   Overall Experience: Gr8   N.B.:- In case anyone wants to know other details pls contact me on 9871862686, I own this car and the above review is strictly based on my experience and is not biased. This is based on my 02 months experience with this car.

Comments Honda Amaze 2013-2016
  • Pavan Shah |12 Jul,2013 10:06:00 AM

In addition to above I want to add that the person who actually wants to know more about actual end user experience can visit to respective workshop in their city and directly inquire from the owner of Honda Amaze (Who have come their for Servicing of vehicle) regarding there experience with it. It really helps in taking the final call even I have done the same before Owning this car. Thanks.

• santosh.m |13 Jul,2013 10:27:40 AM

In addition to above if you want good mileage just follow the ECO lamp feature of the vehicle. Thanks S .Mudliar

• shiron |23 Aug,2013 10:20:29 AM

have anyone heard any sound coming from engine while driving?

wohroy |31 Aug,2013 05:41:11 PM

What do you expect Shiron, no sound from a diesel engine?

• sivanantha |15 Sep,2013 10:02:51 PM

I am planning to buy honda amaze petrol car. Pls advice abt mileage? Tks/ Siva - Mob : 9994606668

• ajay bahuguna |23 Sep,2013 08:55:50 AM

i am planning to purchase Honda Amaze Diesal car please advice. Ajay - 8057050006

• Jitendra |06 Nov,2013 01:44:45 PM

Hi , did your car stil behaving Good in terms of Mileage. As you mentioned on highway you found 24-26 Kmpl, i am more interested in consistency view. Did you find any warranty issue or any major performance concern?

Honda Amaze 2013-2016 review scorecard