Piece of chunk. I made a wrong decision in hurry.!

• Appearance

Amaze.. good outer looks but very disappointing performance and interiors. Interiors are like one that of a low cost saloon car. (My ZEN has better interiors than this car). My Amaze is just a month old and have run only 300 K.Ms and it makes hell lot of noise which is very much audible inside the cabin as if you are driving a heavy engine truck. You can feel it when you go for a test drive, see how old is the car (ODO meter) and how much sound it produce. It has also started giving diesel engine lags. I wonder how much sound and lags it would produce when this diesel engine would be an year old. My friend got a chevy sail which I found a much better option, with airbags in every model(not like ABS in every Amaze model). Airbags protect you not ABS. LOL! And Maruti Suzuki dezire is also much better option.

Comments Honda Amaze 2013-2016
  • rahul |13 May,2013 05:27:16 PM

^ this is just another Anti-Honda jerkhead with baseless allegations. May be Maruti paid him a rupee or two for this review :D D*ckhead! :D

Vikas |14 May,2013 12:48:37 PM

And maybe honda is paying you a penny or two for this comment.. MAYBE.. :D

rahul |15 May,2013 11:04:09 AM

They gave me a penny to bring you to this world, did you know this before? Start celebrating now :D Cheers

• bvb |13 May,2013 05:29:39 PM

beta, car lene se pehle pata nahi tha kya ki Airbags protect you not ABS? phirr liya kyun?

• Amar |14 May,2013 10:44:09 AM

He is cribing about noise, test drive me nai dekha?? If interiors are worse than ur zen why the hell did u buy it?? fake people

• Puneet |14 May,2013 07:29:17 PM

I have ordered for it but after going through its review. should i cancel

Vikas |15 May,2013 12:29:11 PM

Test drive it and feel the noise in the new car. and imagine how much noise it would produce once its old. There are many other options, many new cars comming.

• sujit |15 May,2013 10:41:39 AM

no the review from the other brand companies is just fake

• Raj |16 May,2013 10:44:33 AM

Exactly..!! If there were so many problems, then why did you still go ahead and buy the car. Were you sleeping during the test drive or may be someone must have drugged you then, that you didnt realize the noise at that time. I can understand how sensible your comment must be that you are comparing a Maruti Zen with a Honda Amaze. I have an Amaze which has done around 800 kms and is as quiet and smooth as a Honda Car should be. I hope you have not compared your MARUTI ZEN with Mercedes / BMW or Audi on any other website :p

amar |16 May,2013 11:30:48 AM

Hi Raj, R u having a petrol one or diesel?? I am planning to buy a petrol one... How is the performance of the petrol model??

Raj |16 May,2013 11:56:53 AM

Hello Amar, mine is a Diesel variant. However, Honda has a proven technology in manufacturing petrol cars and they are using the same I-VTEC technology for Amaze Petrol Variants as well. So in my opinion, you should not Worry at all. I dont see any reason for hesitation. Yes, people were concerned about Diesel Variants, because its a first Honda Diesel Car in India... I repeat IN INDIA but Honda has proved itself well in providing Diesel cars in European markets and the Indian Diesel engine has been built on the same standards and technology. I have just shared my opinion with the knowledge I gain after doing a lots of research before buying an Amaze. Please note that in your case, the final call should be yours. But if u ask me, I will definitely recommend. Thanks

Akash |16 May,2013 10:56:09 PM

Those who traveled in Ambassador, Premier Padmini will not complain, it is not going to stop here, but it will improve day by day like Maruti 800. Keep inventing more than getting into complaints mode.

Nev |11 Jun,2013 09:40:15 PM

Hi Raj , Nice Comment , Me too liked it and I a hoping my family too likes it. If given a chace Amaze petrol or another company

• Yash Pal |21 May,2013 09:48:23 AM

There is not any vehicle in market which has't any problem. Whenever a new car launched, that car always have some problems but these are being rectified by car company. Honda Amaze also could have problems but never forgot this is Honda & this company is a world famous company in product quality. Please drive a 5 year old Honda City & Dzire,Fiesta, Verna, Etios, difference will speak up from throat. I also have driven this car, i think this car provides amazing experience. Pick up & fuel efficient car. Nice car.

• SHEREZAD |25 May,2013 09:14:19 PM

Awaiting my Amze in 5 Days cant wait to drive it . Made a good decision after being cheated by cheve who told me after 6 weeks that they have issues in their plant and cant manufacture cars for another month what idiots launch a car & then cant manufacture should die in shame !!!!

• SEETHARAM |05 Jun,2013 03:01:09 PM

I've completed driving of 1200kms with my Honda Amaze... It's really a nice car. But engine sound in the cabin is still audible after 1st servicing. Honda has to work on it, to reduce noise levels in the cabin. For long drives, car is much suitable with 400 ltrs boot space...

jaggi |05 Jun,2013 04:25:38 PM

Yes, true.. diesel Engine noise is very much audible inside the cabin. Honda needs to improve on that. And try to make the second iterative model of the car silent and peppy.

• B S KHAN |25 Oct,2013 09:36:42 PM

I have booked i20 sportz petrol variant but not yet taken delivery of it . I own i10 sportz which is 2 yrs old nd searching for some gud car in exchange of my old Maruti 800. So plz guide me whether I should go for another hyundai car or I should opt for Amaze its test drive was really amazing or whether I should go for swift which is again a competitor of this two cars. I would be highly obliged if someone replies me that what to select amongst i20,Amaze or Swift.

• ajay |03 Nov,2013 01:04:33 AM

NVH Level : RPM meter helps in Synchronizing the gears, so that you get maximum fuel efficiency. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good. People talk about high NVH level and the drive is very smooth. People who say NVH is high well they are idiots I have never heard high NVH so no complaints so far.

• sunny |05 Nov,2013 09:05:51 PM

Hi everyone, please help me choose between Grand i10 asta and amaze s manual (both petrol). cant decide between Hyundai's recent popularity due to grand and Honda's reliability. was going to book amaze but then somebody told me amaze is not upto the mark of excellence for which Honda is known. if anyone owns one of these cars please give feed back about engine performance.. thanks

• ajay |07 Nov,2013 12:44:39 AM

NVH level, Clattering & Mileage : if one drives in one gear for a long time. To reduce the NVH and clattering - RPM meter helps to reduce it by synchronizing the gears as mentioned below, you will feel the difference. It will also increase fuel efficiency. Initially you may find it hard, but once you get the hang of it, you will automatically reduce your acceleration and your car will automatically roll in one gear and eco lite will be constantly on. In this way your gear shifting will reduce. Focus a bit more on RPM and Eco Lite you will get the hang of it. When you shift to 1st gear you can pull your car to 1500 RPM. On 1500 RPM shift to 2nd gear. Then on every 2000 RPM change gear so you don't strain the engine. Only in climbing you can pull it to 2500 RPM. Most of the time eco lite will be on and average and engine life will be good and the drive will be very smooth.

• Magesh |02 Dec,2013 04:05:25 PM

Hi All, Overall the car is good but can anyone promise me that the maintenance charge and car parts cost is low compared to other company. I will strongly say that its not, the maintenance charge and car parts cost is too high compared to maruti, chevrolet, etc. Those who driven the car more than 6 months only can give suggestion for this not others who bought the car before 1 or 2 months. Also those who have the honda product car already can give suggestions. Regards, Magesh.

• Anonmy |24 Apr,2015 08:48:01 AM

Are you from Chevy..Airbags better than ABS??!! and Amaze interiors are cheap and zen's better?? may be you got a 3rd sales car??

• indian |04 Jan,2016 01:08:24 PM

Lootne balo ka muh kala karo Swadeshi apnao in ke laat maro Go for tata &mahindra

Honda Amaze 2013-2016 review scorecard