Amazing mileage

By for Honda Amaze 2013-2016 2014-01-06 16:11:50.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage

Cons : AC

Look and Style: Great looks. Comfort: Great. Pickup: Good. Mileage: I have already crossed 13000 Kms without any problem. On highway gave at speed of 60 gave mileage of 40 KMPL ( Ofcourse without AC) once. On an average at constant speed of 60 in ECO mode giving mileage of 32 KMPL ( Highway ) Best Features: Mileage. Needs to improve: Nil. Overall Experience: Good

• afkein |17 Apr,2014 11:11:38 AM

gr8

• m.s kumar |12 Jul,2014 10:17:59 PM

u r correct

• haridas kp |16 Oct,2014 11:45:34 PM

hope you are not talking about the honda bike while talking of the mileage. if your mileage is so great the honda people would have by this time bought this vehicle out from you. thoda exaggeration kam karo yaar.

ARITRA SAHA |15 Nov,2014 07:49:24 PM

akdon sahi kaha apne ,I am from Kolkata.He must be crazy.

Nitesh Pandit |15 Nov,2014 11:05:07 PM

Dear Saha, If it would have been normal average of 12-14 or some what near to it, I would not have mentioned it. I know it is crazy for guys who have not seen it or observed it. Even my dealer has checked it. In crowded cities where at times it is even difficult to walk, any automobile cannot give average, be it two wheeler or four wheeler. Currently I have driven my car approx 37000 kms and last 7000km average has given the reading of 28.8. It's not only the meter readings but the fuel consumptions have been also observed by self and technicians.

hwllp |18 Jun,2015 04:28:03 PM

Hdhrfjfkgkfkdjdjdjf

• Deepak |02 Nov,2014 09:06:56 PM

Pandit, are you talking about your honda activa? why are you trying to mislead people...cardekho..please take note of such fake reviews

• a.k.singh |09 Nov,2014 07:30:32 PM

this is honda shine bike mileage bhai mere.

Nitesh Pandit |11 Nov,2014 01:50:20 PM

Mr. Deepak and Mr. Haridas I am talking about Honda Amaze. If you like you can come and visit Bhopal and meet me to see it actually.

• vikas |19 Nov,2014 06:23:09 PM

what a funny comment

• ssder erttyxd |29 Nov,2014 11:22:17 PM

Dear Mr. N. Pandit I think there is some serious problem with you or with your car. Pls. fix it. Anyway, thanks for this good joke. If it is really true, I request you to kindly inform Guinness record people and Honda.

N Pandit |30 Nov,2014 06:55:50 PM

Dear Mr. SSDER ERTTYXD, Niether anything wrong with me or my car. Honda technicians have already checked it. I can prove average of more than 30 kmpl ( without AC) on highway if you can come with your technician/ any automobile engineer for a bet.

• kulvir |23 Feb,2015 03:59:19 PM

I got also honda amaze smt petrol i got milage of 20.5 on highway and company gives 18. its on people how they drive car.

• ashish |23 Mar,2015 08:37:43 AM

Why u are doing this..... Its not fair to give misleading reviews. Ok tell me about the clutch plate of which I heard highly negative reviews

• shad |18 May,2015 03:06:39 PM

Mileage of 40 kms.............. even my activa gives 34 km mileage. Be sensible brother

• djrhfjf |18 Jun,2015 04:29:39 PM