Best Vechile from Ford but short lived

I have been using a Ford Fusion with ABS in petrol since Jan 2006. Car has never failed me. I have been to remote areas with nonsense roads but with ease. I have so far not been able to find a replacement for this car in this price segment. Its a mistake on Ford India part to stop producing this car as it has no rival in true sense.

By rajiv goel
On: Aug 19, 2010 | 2661 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Fusion

3 comments
R
r sarangapani
Oct 14, 2017 8:43:00 AM

I brought Fusion petrol in 2006 at 5 lakh ex showroom. Excellent car though driven only 50 K + till now. The pickup is excellent. Today I have to shelve out at least 10Lakh plus to get a car with such features which I am used to now.Of late, demanding high maintenance, but after parts replacement, again it has become a new car.

R
    ramesh
    Feb 20, 2011 9:37:54 AM

I bought fusion diesel in nov 2008 and so far have done 63000 Kms.. fantastic performance..mostly got 15 - 16 consistently.. importantly never failed me.. maintenance could have been a little better.. but overall a good car.. downside is no real re sale value..

N
    nishant
    Apr 6, 2011 9:39:39 AM

Hi Ramesh i'm also planning to buy second hand Fusion plus dont know if its good or not pls tell me the milege and mothly servicing cost....these two is very impotant for me.

r
      ritesh chauhan
      Jan 27, 2011 12:38:23 PM

hi, i have recently purchsed 2004 ford fusion petrol, the mileage is very less iam getting 7km per litre.and after fueling 500 rs. petrol than also the car shows fuel blinking msg. why is this problem. how much mileage r u getting in a city and in highway. regards ritesh chauhan

r
      ranbir
      Jul 6, 2011 10:59:45 PM

sir if any one want to sell ford fusion petrol contact me on 9814500859

v
      vipin pal singh
      Feb 13, 2012 3:52:22 PM

hi, I have 2008 model Ford Fusion , please contact me on below number .. car is in mint condittion, asking price is 180,000. thanks MOB : 9975617144 call ASAP.. BROKER are excused ...

Y
      yatin
      Jul 27, 2012 6:14:09 PM

i am interested my mobile is 7208828829

S
        shekhar shinde
        Oct 16, 2012 4:22:00 PM

Hi, I am interested in your Fusion Car. Genuine & Serious Buyer. You can contact me on 9881153053. Thanks !

Ford Fusion
          This car model has expired