Best Vechile from Ford but short lived

• Appearance

Pros : Best Road Clearance, Superb Luggage Space, SUV feel

Cons : Back Seats are not very cushioned.

I have been using a Ford Fusion with ABS in petrol since Jan 2006. Car has never failed me. I have been to remote areas with nonsense roads but with ease. I have so far not been able to find a replacement for this car in this price segment. Its a mistake on Ford India part to stop producing this car as it has no rival in true sense.

Comments Ford Fusion
  • ritesh chauhan |27 Jan,2011 12:38:23 PM

hi, i have recently purchsed 2004 ford fusion petrol, the mileage is very less iam getting 7km per litre.and after fueling 500 rs. petrol than also the car shows fuel blinking msg. why is this problem. how much mileage r u getting in a city and in highway. regards ritesh chauhan

ranbir |06 Jul,2011 10:59:45 PM

sir if any one want to sell ford fusion petrol contact me on 9814500859

vipin pal singh |13 Feb,2012 03:52:22 PM

hi, I have 2008 model Ford Fusion , please contact me on below number .. car is in mint condittion, asking price is 180,000. thanks MOB : 9975617144 call ASAP.. BROKER are excused ...

YATIN |27 Jul,2012 06:14:09 PM

i am interested my mobile is 7208828829

Shekhar Shinde |16 Oct,2012 04:22:00 PM

Hi, I am interested in your Fusion Car. Genuine & Serious Buyer. You can contact me on 9881153053. Thanks !

• Ramesh |20 Feb,2011 09:37:54 AM

I bought fusion diesel in nov 2008 and so far have done 63000 Kms.. fantastic performance..mostly got 15 - 16 consistently.. importantly never failed me.. maintenance could have been a little better.. but overall a good car.. downside is no real re sale value..

Nishant |06 Apr,2011 09:39:39 AM

Hi Ramesh i'm also planning to buy second hand Fusion plus dont know if its good or not pls tell me the milege and mothly servicing cost....these two is very impotant for me.

Ford Fusion review scorecard