I have been driving Ford Figo diesel since Jan 2011. It's a very economical car with a 1400cc robust engine, efficient AC and very good suspension system. Even today it gives great mileage. A real value for money. I have been regularly going in for yearly scheduled maintenance and drive has been trouble-free year after year. It's a very dependable vehicle. I am going back to Ford for purchase of a new car on expiry of ten-year life of my Figo diesel variant. The body sheet is very sturdy and paint quality is great with optimal paint thickness and withstands abrasion to a great degree. Overall a great investment.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Ford Figo
I want to buy a ford figo 1.4 tdci 2013 titanium it has clocked 62k km asking price is 3.25L is it a good deal and i heared about ford cars maintainance and spare parts is too high is it real ?
Ford Figo User Reviews
- All (327)
- Mileage (105)
- Performance (57)
- Looks (50)
- Comfort (87)
- Engine (72)
- Interior (26)
- Power (78)
- More ...
Overall it is a very good car, its build quality is excellent as compared to other brands, its performance is also great, but when it comes to maintenance cost ...
I drive a Figo titanium blu, this hatchback is out of class segment and the beat among the competitors, it runs like a rocket, has efficient mileage, and ford has worked ...
- View All Figo Reviews
Compare Variants of Ford Figo
- Figo Titanium Blu DieselCurrently ViewingRs.837,000*EMI: Rs.18,18224.4 kmplManual
- Figo AmbienteCurrently ViewingRs.5,82,000*EMI: Rs.12,14518.5 kmplManual
- Figo TitaniumCurrently ViewingRs.6,82,000*EMI: Rs.14,58018.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium BluCurrently ViewingRs.7,27,000*EMI: Rs.15,52818.5 kmplManual
- Figo Titanium ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,75,000*EMI: Rs.16,54616.0 kmplAutomatic
- Figo Titanium Plus ATCurrently ViewingRs.8,20,000*EMI: Rs.17,49316.0 kmplAutomatic
Trending Ford Cars
Exchange your vehicles through the Online ...