Noise From Engine and thin front bumber

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 from cochin 2011-01-31 23:15:05.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Engine Pickup,Leg Space and Lights

Cons : Noise from Engine & Rear Seat

Look and Style : Medium Comfort: Average Pickup: Good Mileage: Average 16 KM Best Features:  Power of the Engine Needs to improve: Front bumber thickness Overall Experience: I bought Diesel ZXI Figo  last month, now I feel more noise from the engine. As per my exprience Ritz has more mileage and silent engine.

• sony |01 Feb,2011 08:30:53 PM

Ford is car company for use and throw vehicle.. Initially every model will create some enthusiasm in market but later it will be vanished Eg. Icon, Fiesta

Ojas |02 Feb,2011 12:16:06 PM

Dear.. Ikon Was / Is market leader for 11 consecutive years... Fiesta's market share is above 35% and best drivers car from last 3 years and maximum no. of cars sold in 8 - 10 lakh segment... Its good to be SAVY .. but figures also matters.. A Proud Ford Lover...!!!

Jaimon |02 Feb,2011 09:40:29 PM

Man that was history.... It was those period when there was only an esteem and accent and .. in India.. In America itself it is struggling now..

sony |04 Feb,2011 09:24:55 PM

Dear .. I told you a fact don't be irritated..bye

• parthibanjvpm |01 Feb,2011 10:25:17 PM

RITZ always best.Choose best only....

• sanjeev |01 Feb,2011 10:58:03 PM

I agree with you. Also of note, resale value is not very good.

• rishi raj singh |06 Feb,2011 10:43:49 PM

Perfect car ford figo. People need to understand what ford is offering. Crap people don't know what is engine power. I own a diesel zxi. No problems at all. I believe the best car in the hatchbacks. All that is missing as genuinely is rear power windows and alloy wheels but do you think these things are worth to compare. I can always get alloys in 15-20k

• tom |06 Feb,2011 11:34:24 PM

if u drive at an avg of 80kmph then you would get about 17kmpl,even on the ritz.ford is doing well in the US bcoz it offers cars that people want,figo is just the start of it here in india. people will go for ritz only bcoz of maruti's cost of ownership. but the figo is much fun car to drive.

• Rahul Kapila |07 Feb,2011 01:12:33 AM

I have booked Ford Figo Deisel(ZXI), my budget was between 5.5 to 6 lacs, and i am intrested in Deisel car only . Do i have any other option also.

CarDekho Team |07 Feb,2011 06:33:59 PM

Dear User, The other available diesel cars in your budget range can be Maruti Swift Dzire, Maruti Ritz and Tata Indica Vista. Maruti Swift can be a good alternative for Ford Figo. Ford Figo has more features as compared to Maruti Swift. Thanks

• yahoo gmail |04 Mar,2011 06:02:24 PM

Hi All, First of all understand that each car has its own Pros and Cons. Comapring with Swift VDI- price ranges to 6.25L onroad in chennai.No alloy whells, no audio, no rear defoger,no rear wiper, No ABS, No air bags. But its under brand name Maruti. Figo titanium with optional pack( Alloy Seats fog lamps = 19K) is 6.5L onroad in chennai. you get alloys,fog, ABS, air bags, rear wiper, better audio instrument. Isn't is a good deal? But no way you can have rear power window. Engine is 69 BHP which is kind of ok for city drive, but not comparable with Swift or Ritz (both share same engine). But its a good value for money.

• parag veerkar |08 Mar,2011 03:31:44 PM

I'm planning to buy a Ford Figo 1.4 Diesel(ZXI) in next couple of week. The other options i shortlisted from the other brands are Maruti-Suzki Swift VDi and Tata Indica Vista Aura 1.3 Quadrajet. My main criteria are 1. Good mileage 2. Comfortable for 5 ppl 3. Sturdy body and enough safety feature. Please help me to make my decision out of above 3 brands.

• Prashant Giri |15 Mar,2011 10:55:50 PM

Hi There, I am planning to buy a car with 100% finanace and my my eyes are stuck on FIGO. Do you all think that I should go for this and this will a good deal. This will be my 1st car. Thanks Prashant

• dishantsaggu@ymail.com |23 Apr,2011 12:58:37 PM

i want know which car create more noise when the engine is on of swift(diesel) and ford figo(diesel).

• ankit |02 Oct,2011 10:29:55 AM

Hi Ford Buyers . I am planning to BUY Ford Figo ZXI{{DIESEL}}. well I am Buying any Ford for the first time. So just would like to know -The Maintenance and Servicing Required. Does Ford Diesel require lots of service comparatively to Ford Petrol.