Mileage of figo diesel

• Appearance

Look and Style   Comfort   Pickup sufficient when we use gears in a proper way depending on speed Mileage in city it is 18 kmpl & on highways its giving me a great mileage of 33.8 kmpl when i drive it in 5th gear at a speed of 65 kmph. it is calculated on dte feature. Best Features large leg room and boot space, good lighting and wide glass area for good vision from in side Needs to improve headlight shape is not looking good. Overall Experience value for money

Comments Ford Figo 2012-2015
  • doklam debbarma |22 Jan,2013 10:25:25 PM

plz, upcoming beat/figo.. which1 is better.

Ankush sharma |30 Jan,2013 09:01:12 PM

Chevrolet beat is very gud car and ford figo is very nice car also ........... if you need a car for your family then go for ford figo but at the same time you need a personal car then go for chevrolet beat ........... but my vote is go with chevrolet beat ,......Ankush sharma ....

doklam |31 Jan,2013 10:25:09 PM

Thankqu Ankush... for supporting Chevrolet beat.. coz, this car looks very sporty and whenever I see to dat car , it look lyk diz car is olso good to customize too..

venubabuk |09 May,2013 06:02:31 PM

ford figo car is very costly when you go with replace. maintinence cost is more bcoz spare parts not available out side of ford showrooms. if you go to showrroms always they will free your pocket . this is my exp for last 2 years.

• SRINIVASANR |26 Jan,2013 04:24:28 PM

please suggest which one to buy FORD FIGO ZXI or i 10 sportz

• Ankush sharma |30 Jan,2013 09:03:25 PM

go for hyundai i 10 becoz of it's looks and performance hyundai i 10 is very gud choice

• VINOD JADHAV |04 Feb,2013 03:24:01 AM

My comments on mileage of figo diesel is it's possible to get mileage of 38kmph when company is giving standard mileage of 20kmph. I am also going to purchase a figo-diesel. If it is true, then I feel really the car good and gives value for money.

raman |04 Feb,2013 10:42:57 PM

i am bit confuse which car should i go for ford figo or ritz?

VINOD JADHAV |09 Feb,2013 09:16:08 PM

Dear Raman, my suggestion is go for Ford Figo. The car is more specious and looks like a classic and also having 1.4 ltr engine which is far better than ritz in terms of long period. Before going to purchase also compare the price of both car as well as features. I think if u go for ford figo, its gives u a pleasure and each beat of value for money. Good luck.

pawan aggarwal |11 Feb,2013 09:19:37 PM

I had purchased ford figo zxi diesel on 28 jan 2013. Dear friends believe me this is fantastic value for money car. Some people always cry for its low ground clearance, for these people I would say that i 20 has lowest ground clearance of 165 mm whereas figo has 168 mm just below 2mm from swift. I drove for 600 kms to and fro journey from chandigarh to meerut which involves lots of bumby roads which begins from bagpat to meerut. Its a stretch of 68 kms. Not even once my fully laden car touched the bumpy road though I was very careful at these points. So, the baseless rumor of low ground clearance should not hamper your buying decision of ford figo diesel. My have done almost 1245 kms with this car with zero problem. I also worked out the avg with full tank of diesel and it gave 19 kms per litre. Every facility provided in the car works perfectly. Music system is fantastic, you will love it. Fantastic boot and leg space. Its an honest review with personal experience

vinod jadhav |12 Feb,2013 10:42:52 PM

Dear pawan thanks for your valuable comments and suggestions. I also booked my figo diesel zxi, which comes to my home by 14 feb'13 and my family members also excited very much. I also expected same performance in future. Pl. keep in touch and sharing your experience.

A V MORE |20 Feb,2013 12:33:35 PM

Mr. Pawan I am 100 % agree with your honest review , I have purchased Titanium diesel model before 1 year, I am getting 18 to 20 km/litre continuous avarge with ac in the City as well as highway condition, Luckily I have received Very good service from Talera ford dealer in PCMC area ( Pimpri chinchwad) Pune. This is a value for money car in its segment. I have taken test drive of another cars but Figo driving comfort is amazing , you can drive this car as long a you want. very good than other cars. But I have got One Problem recently , small noise is observed at back side . I think this is from Rear parcel tray fitting side. But I love my Ford Figo very much due to its comforts in all department. Thanks.

laxman |07 Mar,2013 05:32:56 PM

mr pavan, i ll not agree for all ur comments , even i have purchased new figo tit diesel on jan1st ,i feel so bad about low ground clearence , really this car is not good for bumpy,road breaks & rough roads .but really verry good for nice & highway long runs with good milage . i love this car & experience with it to drive in nice roads ,which gives nice milage it will give aramse 22 + in high way ,

Amit |17 Feb,2013 01:27:25 PM

M using the car since last 2 mnths....its awsum driving cmfrt getting an avg of 18.2 in city.....its better thn ritz cause better grip on road, better looks, ride quality and in this price u get all the latest of lck

hari |22 Feb,2013 05:01:32 PM

ritz is uncomparable....ritz is best...go for it

• manish |07 Feb,2013 05:04:29 PM

I am using for figo diesel EXI since 14 months now. It has been a wonderfull journey with my figo so far. I have also driven cars of my frnds who have run the same kilometeres like me ( 28000) Km. After 28000 km my figo is still very smooth and gives driving pleasure. People are mad about swift and other indian company cars but i would just suggest one thing , drive these cars after 25000 and you will feel the diffrence. Driving comfort is best in Beat infact you feel like driving a toy when you drive it , but its not a family car, very small leg space and no comfort for long drive for other passengers. Figo is the longest car in this section with great space. Only disadvantage of figo is the ground clearance when the car is occupied by 4-5 ppl but i guess that problem has been fixed in the new figo which is great. But again even if its a old figo you do not come across such big bumps very often may be once in 3-4 months or so. In my 14 months my car scrapped only 2-3 times , but if u look the car from the bottom there are two solid metal plates at the bottom which takes the scrap not the engine so safe. overall figo is a good buy if you are thinking of a family car. Another thing that i like about figo and beat is their back seat becomes a complete bed for long tours , whereas in maruti cars it does not become complete flat. consider the rear seat , in maruti the back rest seat comes and fall on the seating seat hence with the boot space it forms an elevation. in figo and beat , the seating seat has to be lifted first and has to rest on the front seat and then the back rest seats falls on the vacant portion thereby its in line with the boot space , so you get a complete bed. ON long tours my wife and my son both goes to sleep on this ample space which is not possible in swift and other indian cars. When we had scooters 98 ppl out of 100 had bajaj scooters just bcoz its from an indian company only 2 might have an LML vespa. But in no way bajaj can be compared with a Vespa scooter , it has quality. similarly no matter how much is the sale of swift it can never comapre with cars like figo or beat.

VINOD JADHAV |09 Feb,2013 09:24:22 PM

Dear manish, thanks 4 ur valuable suggestion and sharing ur experience with others. I have also booked Figo Diesel ZXI and expected same experience in future.

n s mukhesh |12 May,2013 12:19:10 PM

I agree with you. Try to drive your figo with a speed of 65 kmph in 5 th gear and see the difference in mileage

• hari |22 Feb,2013 04:59:24 PM

33.8 simply highways I get max of 20 to 22

• anand kumar |01 Mar,2013 04:30:05 PM

Dear freinds i want to go figo, swift or huyndai my budget 6 lakh . kindly help to take me a good decision its my 1st car

• vinod kumar arora |05 Mar,2013 11:32:58 PM

hi...every one i want to buy a car. and i am confused between figo n ritz ??? Plzz help

VINOD JADHAV |16 Mar,2013 11:26:47 PM

Which car u want to buy.. diesel or petrol? What is ur usuage. Pl. cleared it, then I will suggest u.

venubabuk |09 May,2013 06:00:12 PM

Go ritz. I have very bad experience with ford figo. I am using ford figo for last 2 years. ford figo spare parts are not available out side of ford showrooms. if we go to ford showrooms they are climing more spare parts cost and labour charges. i have faced lot of problems with chennai ford, in chennai. PLEASE DONT GO WITH FORD CARS. MAINTIANCE COST IS VERY HIGH PRACTICALLY. YOU CAN ENQUIRE ABOUT SPARE PARTS OUT SIDE THEN YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THE HIGH COST AND AVAILABILITY OF SPARE PARTS. I DONT SUGGEST ANY FORD CARS.

• balinder |07 Mar,2013 02:51:53 PM

hi i have ford figo EXI diesel , from last 6 month i am using this car , i driven this car around 40,000 km , it gives milage in city around 16-17 on higway nearby 20, only i will one thing bad in this car engine noise is high as compare to other .

• VINOD JADHAV |16 Mar,2013 11:23:20 PM

Dear Balinder, I did't feel same. If u have any problem pl. contact with your dealer/servicing center and cleared the same. The noise of car is very low compare to other diesel car. Check it again.

• tiken |18 Mar,2013 03:44:35 PM

I want to buy figo titanuim diesel.i hv read many of the comments n i feel this car is not a bad choice.But will some suggest me abt the maintenance cost of this figo titanium diesel.With regards.

• ravees |26 Jan,2014 03:54:09 PM

i am using I20 Asta which is good and stylish but one bad thing is that its ground clearance is less overall its a nice and good car and hope its i10 Sedan will be launched on feb 4..will make good field..

Ford Figo 2012-2015 review scorecard