Here comes the STARSHIP

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 from Chennai 2010-08-06 20:06:57.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Handling, Braking and best OEM supplied Audio System

Cons : cant think of anything coz i'm love with it !

I recently purchased a ford figo diesel ZXI (7th July - to be precise)..I was excited since this is my first car and I made a thorough research comparing swift, punto and figo. I preferred diesel vehicle since i do more than 1500 km a month.i didnt look at polo since it was slightly costlier and i didnt want to stretch to more than 6 lakhs. Firstly, though i like swift, it is more common in the roads and i was skeptical about its handling and driving characteristics..i really love to drive and the high speed stability of swift is a cause of concern for me (my friend who owns a petrol swift said that it is riskier to go above 120km/hr in swift since the vehicle loses control after tht speed..)so eliminating swift from the list i am left with punto and figo..punto gave a big car feel and the driving characterisitics and handling were absolutely spot on..however the spares and service were a pain in the neck (my opinion)..but in the looks department punto is a clear winner...coming to figo, this car is a whole package..handling, steering feedback, high speed stability, road visibility, good audio system with bluetooth, etc...and the price is also lesser than punto and swift..please note that these are my opinions and might vary person to person.. I have completed around 950 kms till now and i am enjoying the drive !! i would Figo to all the potential buyers who are looking at a diesel hatchbacks around 6 lakhs !!