Ford Figo, more features with low mileage

for Petrol Titanium

Look and Style Hi, I am Anurag from Ghaziabad. Four months ago, I became the proud owner of Ford Figo Petrol Titanium. The looks are good but it resembles with Ford Fusion. I have also driven Chevy Beat and Hyundai i10, but I found Ford Figo as a perfect car. Though the looks of Chevrolet Beat are more stunning, but the interior space and comfort was the major concern for me and I believe that the American breed Ford has made a value for money product. Comfort From comfort point of view, Ford Figo is a correct choice in its segment range and it gives you an immense driving pleasure. There is ample of leg-room space in both front and rear seats. Rear seat is roomy enough to carry 3 passengers. Driver and co-driver seat are much much better than its previous hatchback, Ford Fusion. Pickup Pick up is so-so, neither too good like the German hatchbacks nor too poor. Ford could have boosted it with more power, pick up and acceleration. Mileage Mileage is the major concern for this car. I am not getting the mileage what I actually expected from the car. I get a mileage of 10 kmpl in city conditions and 13 kmpl on highways from my car. I have spoken with the dealer in regards to low mileage but dealer says that mileage would increase after second service. Best Features The car is a value for money hatchback, it is equipped with good safety standards, body shell of the car is very strong, electronic ORVMs are inpressive and boot space is sufficient. Needs to improve The company needs to lower down the engine noise, interior colors should be changed and head room space of the car should be increased. Company should make efforts to increase the mileage of the car. Overall Experience Overall experience has been good with Ford Figo except the mileage. I have crossed speed mark of 140 kmph while driving on highways with my car. The music system provided by the company gives a party feel. The interior comfort is perfect and interior space is sufficient for a small family. Ford Figo has uplifted the standard for Ford in the Indian market and you can no doubt to go ahead for this value for money car.

By anurag
On: Jan 29, 2011 | 12119 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

15 comments
P
priyankush ghosh
Jul 28, 2012 10:44:23 AM

Dear Car Owners and Drivers, I am also driving my Ford Figo ZXI Petrol in kolkatta and suburbs for last two years and I also think mileage is lower than what company suggested initially.I respect and appreciate all the car owners and drivers in this forum and would like to get some advise with regards to gear changes and RPM adjustments while driving to get the maximum mileage from my petrol car . Its written in car manuals about the gear switches with respect to speeds of car and RPM adjustments ; but nothing like getting opinion and advise from people like you who have hands on experience of driving in Indian roads and Indian metors.My request to all of you to please share your effective ffuel efficient driving points or tips or strategies. Thanks and Regards, Priyankush Ghosh Kolkatta Email id ; pgrd123@in.com Mobile - 09836435358

S
    sanjay gupta
    Apr 12, 2012 9:50:09 PM

I have petrol figo driven 24K and gives 16 -17 with ac on highway and about 14.5 in city. I feel this good mileage one should try to change their driving habits.

N
      nick
      Dec 12, 2011 10:34:33 AM

I've got a diesel figo and I drive it exactly as recommended, in Bangalore traffic any claim of mileage of 13 cannot be true. I had a swift diesel before and i was getting 15 on average.

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired