Except the Engine, rest poor quality product used

By for Ford Figo 2012-2015 from Guwahati 2012-02-14 21:24:02.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : Excellent Comfort: Very good to drive also to travel back seat Pickup: Good (Not excellent) Mileage: Low (9km/L , city) Best Features: Very smooth perfomance of Engine Needs to improve: Brake and needs to tight all screws and bolts before selling. The car makes a rottling sound from back side. The whole cars make horrible sound when crosses speed braker. The right door of drivers side makes sound of tractor when road is bad. Very very dissatisfied with cars body build. The iron used was already rusted before buying. The very next day after buying the car, i had to put the the car in ford garage as the brake does not work at low speed. There i saw all the iron rod used was rusted. Overall Experience: Bad, NOT Value for money

• champak kalita |24 Feb,2012 01:12:15 PM

Yaah ! diganta i agree with u... The car makes horrible sound from back side and also when tilts slightly in bad roads. I complaint about it before the first servicing at TI Ford wksp at ghy. But they couldn't rectify it... lets see what they responde it in the next service. Driver side windo/door makes sound such that its fitted with loose scrwees... mileage is acceptable...11-12 in city & 13-14 in highways...

B Desarkar |28 Mar,2012 10:51:29 AM

I agree with the sound part. I drive from Lake Town to majerhat in Kolkata (17 24 Kms) using both CR Avenue one way and EM Byepass route on return during ofice hours and presently its giving 14/lts without AC. Can the mileage be considered good?

SATHISH |13 May,2012 08:31:06 PM

I am a proud owner of ford figo petrol exi. Its just awesome from every angle. Mileage is pretty good as well. If I put petrol for Rs.1000 DTE shows 225 kms. Any my experience is that it always gives more than what DTE shows. So my per km cost is 4.44(1000/225). In tamilnadu petrol cost is Rs.69 per litre. Hence I get mileage of 15.54(69/4.44) not to mention the fact that I always drive with my AC on. Don't understand which car in the segment gives more than this with AC on all the time.

• Deepika Chhetri |02 Mar,2012 05:13:28 PM

Hi Ford Figo Titanium Petrol Users.... I am planning to buy Ford Figo Titanium Petrol. Please suggest me or guide me with your experience with Ford Figo Titanium Petrol. I am not going for Diesel one because daily running of my car is not fixed. i might use it twice in a week and once in a 3 months for long tour from Guwahati to Siliguri. Please give your comments... Regards Deepika

Diganta |28 Mar,2012 09:48:06 PM

I will not recommend figo (petrol)reason is- We in our whole family have following cars which i have driven now an often. Ford Figo (Mine), Santro xing (Father), Wagon R (Elder brother), SANTRO XING IS BEST.

• dina lal chhetri |25 May,2012 04:32:06 PM

dear all, i liked n purchased, beautiful CAR FORDFIGO ZXI,,ITS NAME IS INOUGH,,IN current year,,,,interior layout is very gud n morespace,inthis side,,,gud pickup,gud control,on the road,,also likes windowpower...totallty i can say,,ford figo zxi,,LIKES HOME THEATER,,,, 2,, ONE IMPROVEMENT NEED TO DO,,,,SHOULD BE STEEL BUMPER REAR N FRONT SIDE,,thanks,,

deep |08 Jun,2012 01:46:01 AM

dina lal chhetri.. I likes review yours but i wud no steel bumpers IRON BUMPERS best. hit Figo damage others dats iron bumper. INOUGH!

dina lal chhetri |09 Jun,2012 08:26:35 AM

dear sir, thnks for liked my cooments,,,can i fix iron bumper in my car ,purchage on 31 march 2012,,from BHAGAT MOTOR DEHRA DUN,,your coop,,,will be highly appriciated,,lot of thnks,,FORD FIGO,,DIL BHAR KE JIO,,,,,REGRDS,, CHHETRI FAMILY.....

• NIks |07 Nov,2012 09:23:02 AM

I have ford figo EXI bought 3 month ago, mileage 11km in city condition. Handling is very good and the most very specious and comfortable. If you just think of mileage then TATA NANO is better.