Cool Car with Great Value for Money

for Petrol EXI

I was looking to change the present car: M800 for my wife. Requirements were to look for a more comfortable and price within 4 lacs. After doing some research on the internet we zeroed on Chevrolet Spark, costing around 3.68 on road. We were close to finalize the car and were not sure of about the color of the car. Though my parents were not very keen on the car as it looked quiet cramped and dated to them. My friend suggested to have a look at the recently launched Ford Figo! I called up the Talera Ford showroom and they sent the car for the test drive dot on time with a very courteous executive - Senthil. We were very impressed with the cabin space inside. Boot space was just WOW!! Though it was smaller than my Esteem but it was too good for a hatch. Exterior looks like a smaller sibling of Ford Con-Fusion ;-) We decided to go for it with little addition to the existing budget of 4 lacs. INTERIORS are very decent with a attractive mp3 player, could be better but in this price it is much much better than what Maruti offers! ENGINE is 1.2L Durateq detuned sibling found in the Fiesta. Pretty quick engine but not very peppy. Quick but not very fast as Beat or i10. But it is much bigger car than Beat or i10 in dimensions. Driving seat is very confidence boosting and steering is very precise with power taken from hydraulics. Overall a mature car for a family. Well done Ford :-)

By vishal
On: Apr 25, 2010 | 2917 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Figo 2012-2015

3 comments
b
bharath
May 3, 2010 7:59:25 AM

A-Star is a good looking car and the highlight of the car- is the fuel economy. it offers around 19.5 kmpl.its a cool car.i like the zxi model.

K
    kirti amol
    Apr 26, 2010 3:23:11 PM

Dear ALL Be aware of ford showrooms in PUNE. Specially Talera ford. They are professional only till time you give the booking amount. After that you need to keep them calling for delivery of your car. I have booked figo 6th of APR and got a written commitment that if they failed to deliver the car before month end I can cancel the booking and there will be full refund to me. Now they are saying that it will take 6 working days for refund. They will just exploite you. Car is really good. If you need it urgently just go for some other car. No way you will get in with in a months time.

a
      ajay jain
      Apr 26, 2010 5:46:44 AM

A very nice and detailed observation, I agree with you in all your pros.

Ford Figo 2012-2015
        This car model has expired