The fantastic Ford Fiesta Classic is an ultimate diesel engine car

By for Ford Fiesta Classic 2012-07-09 14:42:06.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Very Spacious and Comfortable, Powerful engine, Good interior Features

Cons : Mileage can be improved, Expensive spare parts, Service can be better.

I am a proud owner of the brilliant Ford Fiesta Classic 1.4 Duratorq CLXI, which I have been using since close to four years now. This car suits my small family very aptly and I am very happy with the kind of service this car has given me. The most important factor of this car being a diesel engine vehicles is a boon for me as I travel a lot and the mileage, which this car is giving me is quite satisfactory. The looks are charming and I am in love with this impressive car.  The engine is very powerful and can take on any road condition with ease. There is a bit of sound, but being a diesel vehicle, there is bound to be some noise. The interiors are good with nice upholstery, which can be improved, while the power steering is very responsive. The gear shifts are smooth but can be fine tuned for better shifts, which will further improvise the performance I feel. The seating arrangement is superb with ample leg room and a big boot also makes it one of the most practical sedan cars in the country.  The dials and the central console are brilliant, while the pedals are positioned aptly where they should be. The air conditioning is extremely powerful and cools the cabin very efficiently adding to the comfort. But the maintenance is a bit expensive as the spare parts of this sedan are quite expensive. The company has to do something about decreasing the prices of their spares and also in improving the servicing of the vehicles as well, which is quite necessary.  Apart from these few defects in the car, almost all the other aspects are satisfactory and the performance, mileage, interior features as well as the stylish outsides of this car is very good and I am really impressed with my Ford Fiesta Classic.

• S Babu |12 Jul,2012 03:42:45 PM

Particularly this model is proven well in all aspects.

• J.Jeny Wesslin |12 Jul,2012 06:37:35 PM

Hey what is the top speed???? I have driven upto 175kph!!

• rawat |12 Jul,2012 10:30:45 PM

I am itrested to buy this car .Pl tell me cost

J.Jeny Wesslin |13 Jul,2012 07:00:15 PM

LXI costs you 7,56,00 and clxi costs you 8,00,00 and sxi 9,50,000.

• Mayur Arora |20 Jul,2012 02:34:17 PM

Excellent Car, I was earloer having maruri dzire diesel now I am driving Fiesta classic diesel & found this to be a far better car, in terms of AC effectiveness, inside space & looks. Only major problem with this car is extremely high maintenece in comparison to Maruti, Dzire service used to cost around Rs 1500 & Fiesta cost Rs 5000, additionally this car has low ground clearnace & Indian roads are really tough to drive. Overall a good package.