New Ford Endeavour an excellent SUV

By for Ford Endeavour 2014-2015 from Krivani 2010-09-15 16:38:42.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Sporty car, stylish look, excellent performance, safety & comfy car,specious

I am looking for the new Sports Utility Vehicle, which is able to offer an excellent performance in the Indian auto market. I have recently found the newly launched an upgraded Automatic Transmission version of the company's most popular SUV model, Ford Endeavour. The newly entrant Automatic Transmission version comes at an hefty price tag of Rs 17,73,000 (ex-showroom-Delhi). I hope that the new SUV model will come up at par my expectation. I will plan to purchase the new Ford Endeavour as soon as possible. It comes with Anti-lock Breaking system, Electronic Brake Force Distrubution system, Airbags, seat-belts and side impact beams to makes it very safety and comfy car in India.

• Sampat Lal |16 Sep,2010 06:37:22 PM

The newly launched Ford Endeavour is really an excellent sports utility vehicle in the Indian market. I will plan to purchase the new Endeavour 4x2 Automatic for my smart family.

• DR. Abhishek |20 Dec,2010 02:04:11 AM

Pls send a booklate of ford endeviour in my house. My house add. D - 120 r.k. Colony bhilwara rajasthan india

• Praveen |10 Jan,2011 03:46:19 PM

I really got impressed with these stunning appearance & specifications of this dynamic SUV. Now really looking forward to become one of the proud owners.

arpit |14 Jul,2015 05:21:35 PM

Rlskrerggghupiredvbn

• Praveen |10 Jan,2011 04:17:16 PM

Kindly send a comprehensive booklet of Ford Endeavour. My house address is Kulathil Veedu, Eravipuram. P.O., Kollam-691011, Kerala. Thank you.

• anoop |05 Feb,2011 06:19:11 PM