Ford Ecosport is Amazing!!

for Ford Ecosport 2013-2015 1.5 DV5 MT Titanium

Look and Style:Looks awesome.Exteriors are dashing. Comfort:Good legroom.Spacious car,good comfort. Pickup:Excellent.Upto 100 km/h in just 9.85sec. Mileage:Its also good about 19 km/l in city and upto 22 km/l on highway. Best Features:A complete SUV with all features. Needs to improve:Need to cut down the service rates. Overall Experience:Amazing!!!

By divyam goel
On: Feb 04, 2014 | 8681 Views

Write your Comment on Ford Ecosport 2013-2015

4 comments
N
niranjan prajapati
May 5, 2015 4:34:52 PM

What is current mileage and how much KM drove so far.Please update. Regards Niranjan

R
    rakesh kumar
    Sep 27, 2014 12:46:29 PM

I don't know what is the exact milege and what is ARAI doing

E
      ed c.
      Jul 26, 2014 9:43:45 AM

I got my Ecosports Tiitanium with a 1.5l Petrol engine last June 19. It really is a cute SUV and with many features. However, i found that the Titanium has no grab handles which makes it hard being either a passenger in the front or back seats. There are no clothes hanger hooks. The most disappointing thing that I found out is that is a like a TICK sucking on the my gasoline. I just could not imagine this little SUV is consuming 3.8km/l in the city and 12.7km/l highway. I brought the unit back to Ford(after going 1100km) to inquire but they found nothing wrong. I was hoping they could make some adjustment(but which they told me it is programmed and nothing htey can do). I tried to Break-in the car hoping it would get better mileage which it did at 6.1km/l the best(when they were saying that it could go 12km/l). This is so disappointing for me as my Toyota Camry is going 5.5km/l with a much more comfortable and powerful ride.I should have gotten a Subaru instead with a much powerful engine and still consuming at the worst 7km/l in the city with all the heavy traffic(stop and go in the Philippines). Honda City after 4 years is still consuming much less than this littl SUV.

Ford EcoSport 2013-2015
        This car model has expired