Ecosport Diesel - Great Experience - 1 week drive review

By for Ford EcoSport 2013-2015 2014-10-30 17:47:58.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Great styling, comfortable, excellent pickup

Cons : Nothing as such

Look and Style: Great styling and overall finish.

Comfort: Very comfortable to drive with ease. Earlier, I had driven petrol vehicles only. Due to my high usage this time I had bought diesel vehicle. But I am not disapointed at all. This vehicle still provides excellent driving pleasure.

Pickup Excellent..no problem at all, though yet to take it on highway for testing. Do not anticipate any issues. City driving with diesel is little tricky. One need to master the art of driving diesel vehicles in city. No major issues as such.

Mileage: Understand 15-16kmpl in city which my monitor shows, should get more on highway which is yet to be tested.

Best Features: Overall vehicle is compact urban SUV with option of good highway driving. Great diesel mileage so value for money.

Needs to improve: Noting specific as such

Overall Experience: It's a great experience. Excellent styling - compact, can park easily. Easy to drive with diesel also. For pertrol to diesel users should not be an issue.

• Satyajit Routray |07 Jan,2015 09:04:23 PM

I want to buy Ecosport Starting Model(Petrol). Kindly suggest me the exact mileage & is there any maintanance.?