Absolute killer!!!

By for Ford EcoSport 2013-2015 2013-08-13 08:21:12.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks, pickup, comfort, build quality

Cons : Nothing as such

Look and Style Nothing to say in this regard, best part about the vehicle. Comfort Moderate. Good for a guy of average physique but slightly small for heavily built people. Leg space is too good at the rear. Suspension is good. Very quiet cabin for a diesel car, almost like a petrol car.You feel like sitting in a very expensive car and feel relaxed. AC is very powerful. I have never used above 1 so far. Pickup - Awesome above the 30kmph barrier. But I must say it is very good.Absolutely no problem while overtaking other vehicles.The car just wants to go all the way on highways. Reaches 70-80kmph in no time and you dont even realize.   Mileage Yes to test but I am getting 15kmpl in city I guess with AC on. Best Features Looks, AC, engine noise(very less),turning radius(very less),peppy engine performance, very good acceleration, build quality (Doors close with a thud and are very solid and heavy, gives a very rich look. Needs to improve Dealer experience. Basic things missing in base model like tachometer, back seat head rest. Now these are things which u consider as utility now a days, how can they be excluded from a car. Also, position of music display panel is very awkward and is not visible is day light. Overall Experience Very good, I love this car and really look forward to driving it all the time...Proud owner, I must say :-)

• Nag |18 Aug,2013 08:30:07 PM

Took test drive, engine very smooth,good pickup even with full on Ac,tried to drag the vehicle in humpy dummy roads found steering control good,good boot space in rear seats.overall satisfied.

• BENOY |25 Oct,2013 04:02:16 PM

i agree with you but am not agree the mileage, because l have got only 11.2km/l

• Ajay Kuthiala |08 Jan,2014 08:53:09 PM

I booked Eco sport in July 2013 with Rustle Ford in Himachal Pradesh , they told during booking that it will be delivered within 2 months max. but after more than 6 months they are giving no deliveries and no commitment either , If I cancel they will deduct Rs3000/= despite not being my fault Can I go to consumer court on this . I doubt that Rustle Ford is selling it on Black as they are not even telling about my booking waiting list number,can I ask for R.T.I. on this.

• Manoj Kumar Bera |14 Feb,2015 08:05:14 AM

I LOVE THIS CAR

• SATESH RAINA |28 Mar,2015 12:47:16 AM

Ford service is worst.they loots the customers

• satishkumar |07 May,2015 08:11:24 PM

Hi I am willing book ecosport 1.5 Petrol AT titanium, will u plz suggest me.