Do not buy this car

By for Ford Classic 2014-11-01 11:14:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Mileage

Cons : Pickup, engine issues

Look and Style: ok

Comfort: ok

Pickup: Very bad when the A.C is on

Mileage: good

Overall Experience: I really have bad experence with Ford Fiesta. I bought Two Ford Diesel Classic for my travel company while you go on highway by this car, engine automatically stops many times which is too dangerous. This is seroius problem of this car, not only my two car, all of the car which my friends bought have same problem, we went to service center with this problem. Mechanic said this is the problem of car and there isn't any solution. Power window switch broke many time and they say warranty do not cover this. My handle was locked and key does not work for the steering I had to change all the system waited around a month as it was ordered from the factory. This is not done if the car has to be repaired in every 2000 KM. It makes too much of noise while there is even a bit of rough road, never ever buy this car.

My car number is 9283 and 4094 bought 2012, Nepal, run 60,000 KM,  info@excitingnepal.com

• Reeto |22 Jan,2015 10:50:00 PM

Totally agree with you on most aspects, noise insulation and suspension is pathetic

• Amit |20 Apr,2015 07:04:13 PM

I have this engine off problem.. Seriously feedup with it

• kannu |12 May,2015 11:26:10 PM

I have fiesta its awesome car u r making fool of everybody

ram |07 Jun,2015 08:53:30 PM

Hi, I have been using Ford Fiesta car since last 3 yrs.. Had gone to 4 trips, grtr than 3k Kms.. Its flawless... This car is worth buying.. I didnt had any kind of engine issues so far...