The best hatchback in India til Date

for 1.3 Emotion (Diesel)

Look and Style  Just one word AWESOME. Its an Italian Beauty with very Aerodynamic Shape which is very appealing.Just different from all others hatchback.   Comfort Very comfortable,feels like a sedan. Pickup Due to Turbocharger the car just flies high. As soon as you press the throttle the car just gushes out.Very good Pickup. Mileage Near about 18-19 kmpl in city and 23-24 kmpl on Highway which is decent. Best Features The blue and me is just superb,the car chasis is solidly built and the automatic climate control is efficient too. Needs to improve Better service Network,In terms of Entertainment We need An Aux Input and better stock Speakers. Overall Experience Just loving the experience.Happy punting!!!  :-)

By shubham
On: Aug 11, 2013 | 3478 Views

Write your Comment on Fiat Grande Punto 2009-2013

2 comments
D
d.prasannakumar
Apr 7, 2014 4:18:34 PM

I have purchased Fiat Punto last month March 2014. The car is very good in terms of comforts. I enjoy driving the car. Its look is superb. My children like the car very much. Its mileage in city is not to the expected level. But I have not driven the car in high ways. I will have to check up its mileage on long journy. Over all performance of the car is quite satisfactory. I love the Car...!!

K
    kaushal
    Sep 3, 2013 1:02:12 PM

feels like jet while driving, superb comfort while driving, nice interior & leging space, we can't exhaust even on long drive.