Best for a family of 5. Datsun, you did it.

By for Datsun Redi GO 2016-11-21 23:59:09.0
  • Appearance

This car is really very sexy and attractive under 5 lakh segment. For students, I suggest Tata Nano and Datsun Redi-go to buy.

Interiors, Space & Comfort is really worthy than any other car. Driving comfort and interior made of good quality and which has also a good road grip.

A good car under 5 lakh segment which has a good Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox Engine performance is just awesome in this segment, not getting performance issue while having Five Persons in car with AC. Ride Quality & Handling, Power Steering is excellent among all its segment, This car has a very smooth and good performance. Viewing angle is very good, breaks are responsive. Mileage is quite good under this segment. I am getting 17 KM PL in City and 20 on Highways which is more good than buying bikes. Best car for long trips not off road.

Trunk space, Pickup needs, and windows vibrates if we cross the speed of 110 and sounds doesn't good. These are the areas to be improved according to me. As per me Alto K10 has more pickup than this but not attractive that this.

The one and only drawback as per me is we cannot expect more returns on resale.

I suggest everyone to take a test drive before you buy any car. Because people taste differs from person to person and place to place. But trust me it gives value for your money. Some areas needs to be improved. But as per me it is all set and good to drive.

Thank you.

• s n sharma |23 Nov,2016 08:58:23 PM

sir what is the minimu prie of datsun diesel car?