The Vehicle Is Absolutely Fine

By for Chevrolet Tavera from Delhi 2008-07-09 00:00:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Ride Comfort; Fuel Economy; Effective Air Conditioning

Cons : Interiors of a poor quality;

The authorised service centre in Gurgaon (Apex Motors) is a horrendous place to be stuck with! I love my TAVERA and am perfectly satisfied with all its performance parameters. It certainly isn't the 'hottest' thing on the road, but Tavera is a fine workhorse for family rides. However I can say with absolute conviction, that if I had known about the shoddy workmanship, questionable job-ethics, lack of accountability and total disregard to the concept of customer care; (not to mention their sheer 'customer-fleecing quotient') - shown consistently by the shop crew and managerial staff at the sole 'authorised GM service centre' in Gurgaon, I would never have decided to go in for the Tavera (howsoever much had I wanted to!). Dealing with the constant excuses and inefficient work-culture at Apex has been nothing short of a Nightmare for me!

• vishnu mankari |22 May,2011 10:10:02 AM

Dear Sir Kindly send the chaverlet tavera motar vehicale quotes for pune purchase 10 seters Regards Vishnu Mankaei

• V.Mitra |29 Mar,2012 12:05:21 PM

I too agree. I have an Optra and just hate to go to Apex for maintenance.

• N.S.Shanmugasundaram |16 Jan,2013 09:28:41 PM

i am very much attracted by this vehicle and travelled bit in it and felt comfortable, But like all other cars , I am afraid of, after sale service . The dealer is very courteous and cordial till he takes the cheque and after that they are totally different people. M.V.Tax metioned is more than actual amount. Servie Stations are perfect examples of 420s. So I am hesitant to buy this.