Good and bad

By for Chevrolet Sail 2014-10-09 14:29:34.0
7 people found it helpful. 2018 ViewsWrite Review
  • Appearance

Pros : Styling, Bluetooth, USB

Cons : Engine noise, steering vibration

Look and Style: Best in looks and style like no other in the segment. Comfort: Comfort is not good, front wheels vibrations directly filter in the cabin and hit steering. Pickup: Pickup is ok. Mileage: Mileage should be improved. Engine noise should be reduced. Best Features: Bluetooth, USB, inner space, outer design, chevy emblem and front chrome grill. Needs to improve: Engine refinement, dashboard noise, steering vibrations, suspension, windshield noise. Needs loyal service centres.

• S.Sureshkumar |17 Apr,2017 07:38:09 PM

I am totally unhappy about the Sail petrol version, which i bought the car in January 2017, at chennai i drove car for 2000kms till last week i found the following defects which made me to use my old Maruthi Dzire- petrol which is so nice till now with excellent performance and good mileage even after the usage of 1,01,000kms and 6 years old. 1) Mileage with AC in city is less than 8kms/ltr. but in highway 10kms/ltr only. 2) Body friction noise from rear left side while turning.

• S.Sureshkumar |17 Apr,2017 07:55:38 PM

sorry, i have not yet completed . 3) Friction noise while applying break slowly. 4) So hot inside the car with AC. 5) The AC performance during day time at 37 degree itself very poor. 6) Pickup also very poor. Only the look and space inside is good. What is the use of only this future?pl. can anybody explain to me? The above complaints are explained to the service center but they them self have no idea to rectify it. I hope the manufacturer will call me regarding this matter. Thanks .

• Vishrant Shah |17 Jul,2017 04:49:36 PM

I am owing Sail Sedan LT model facing issue in Suspension / Ground clearance that, it car body touches Speed breaker if we are moving in speed. even in 10-15 Km/hr. is there any one who is facing this issue?