Chevrolet Sail - Worst in mileage

By for Chevrolet Sail 2014-03-18 12:44:11.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks and comfort

Cons : Mileage

I have booked at VISAKHAPATNAM, AP Look and Style : The looks and style of the sedan are good Comfort: Even the comfort and interior space is well measured and doesn't feel cramped at any point. Pickup: I would say it's not the best but still not bad enough as well Mileage: Sail offers WORST mileage (after I am done with 2 servicings I am still getting 13+ ,they promised me 20+ on highway, for diesel variant it is worst i feel ) Best Features: Can get with other cars on same price range Needs to improve: Mileage first Overall Experience: My overall experience has been below avgerage.

• Sap |27 Mar,2014 12:04:29 AM

At Which RPM you are upshifting? Also please try changing the Fuel station once and do a Full tank to full tank calculation. I myself getting 14kmpl-ish mileage in my Petrol SAIL UVA with 100% city drive.

• KANNAN.S.VELINTHARA |02 Jul,2014 11:31:56 AM

Regarding mileage, I had complaint to Checrolet and they had conducted mileage test and got 20+ with AC. In full tank to Full tank checking we will not get correct mileage, because its fuel tank is in flat type under the seat.