Superb car.. I love sail..

• Appearance

Pros : suspension., all features.. spacious..

Cons : no multifunction steering, automatic control, inside plastic quality.. power windows button should s

Look and Style Its looks lik mini cruze when we see long... at the back side its look lik an alto.. but overall its look lik mini innova.. i love the front part Comfort super roomy sapicous.. great legroom space... comfort to sit..  but plastic quality is good but not bad.. 5 people can travel long drive in very comfort way..  Pickup great pickup and chervy intro new engine.. hopes it beat all hatchback model.. both disel & petrol give awesome performance.. im using LS abs disel..  Mileage mileage is great.. in city it gives 15.6km & 20.5km in highway Best Features suspension., all features.. spacious.. smoothness... Needs to improve no multifunction steering, automatic control, inside plastic quality.. power windows button should shift to driver door.. horn should be replace..  Overall Experience its worth to buy and chervy promise 3yr & 5yr engine warranty,..  I bought this car Disel LS ABS.. Awesome feautres. no once can give at this price.. it has all features from base model. Suspension is super.. pick up good.. smoothness is superb.. can drive smoothly in city.. my milage is 15km in city and 20.5 in highway.. worth to buy...  Guys if u hav idea to buy this car then go ahead...

Comments Chevrolet Sail Hatchback
  • amarjot |20 Dec,2012 03:56:41 PM

thinking about buying this, but the only problem I feel is getting into the driver`s seat.. How much did it cost to u? the diesal one?

jeevan |07 Jan,2013 12:56:43 PM

Yes. I bought LS ABS GREY DIESEL. ORP 7,30299. They gave corporate discount of Rs3000

• ilango |21 Dec,2012 09:58:33 AM

hi, thanks for the review on Sail u-va LS -ABS diesel. I am planning to buy the same model. During test drive, I felt there is no sufficient space besides the clutch for foot rest. Also there seems to be vibration on the clutch. How is ur experience on these points? Did you get any offers from the dealer, & what is the on road price.

Jeevan |26 Dec,2012 06:35:47 PM

on road it comes nearly 730000.. but u check with u r delaer for offer price. i get around 721000.. check corporate offer & accessorirs offer. Intialy it get little bit vibration. .but when you start to ride,, u wont hav much feel & its very comfort & giving smooth experience.

ilango |07 Jan,2013 12:46:44 PM

Thanks for your reply, jeevan. I booked it, and the car was supposed to be delivered on 5th. But disappointing.. those guys said there is some problem with the car which they diagnosed while driving to the RTO. They have now asked me to wait for 3 more weeks. by the way, which city are you in?

Jeevan |07 Jan,2013 12:54:55 PM

So sad dude. Don't worry you will get it ASAP. I'm in chennai. How about you?

• Nandakumar |21 Dec,2012 09:34:44 PM

Well said Jeevan! It feels like mini Innova..Even one of my friend after seeing the car gave the same comment. The front looks like mini Cruze. I felt this when visited the Trident showroom which has both the cars showcased in front!

Jeevan |26 Dec,2012 06:39:32 PM

Hi Nanda.. Yes its look alike mini INONVA. I love the front look.. gives super sporty look. at back side it gives family car look.. on the 3D side view its look lik mini ship.. its lengthy when compare with other hatchback car.. i did research & comparison fopr 45 days to buy car. finally i go with SAIL UVA.. bcaz it gives overall satisfaction & good safety feautres when compare others and value for money.. having 5 year engine & transmissin warranty & 3 year 150000km warranty.. Im happy with Chervy

• Atul |26 Dec,2012 08:30:21 PM

Hi All, Do u have any idea about Security alarm system company is providing as Standard feature in Diesel Top Variant SAIL U-VA LT ABS. I am not able to understand how it works and even the sales & service managers are unable to answer me. I am going escalate the issue to GM top management very soon, If anyone knows about that pls share his/her views.

jeevan |07 Jan,2013 01:00:08 PM

I'm sorry. Even I don't hav complete idea. I guess when you drive the car if door is opened. It giv u an alarm & if its not properly closed during ride, then it closes automatically & open when engine stops. Then it calculates is your speed & respond according to ur speed. But you can confirm with other dealers or you can mail GM

Chevrolet Sail Hatchback review scorecard