Chevrolet Optra Magnum rocks with a fresh style and unbelievable power

By for Chevrolet Optra Magnum from Rajkot 2008-12-04 13:23:00.0
  • Appearance

Pros : fresh styling , classy interiors , amazing pick up , suspention

Cons : only sparkling diamond , black n blazing red colours r good ,impressive FE

I had to purchase a good lookin and a powerfull sedan and i shortlisted this car wid other competetors , when i went for the test drive saw a blazing red magnum , which was looking very b'full , interiors are really classy with very good finish , as soon as i started driving ,the pick up moved me like anything , it can give a run to many petrol sedans , the awesome torque pushes u back as if a flight is takin off , suspention was so good n it was riding smoothly even on bumpy roads , vibrations were nill , even if it gives mileage of 15 - 16 on highway it is the car of choice in this segment , i booked sparkling diamond LT for me. Interiors are all bieze and feels very warm and comfy - much better than my octi's (its interiors feel plain boring). I simply love this car and I am soon planning to sell my Skoda Octavia.

• manisha |08 Dec,2008 01:19:04 PM

The Chevrolet Optra Magnum has leather wrapped around its steering wheel, seats and gear knob. The tilt steering and additional lumbar support add to the car's comfort. and Great power and pickup. Excellent cabin - minimal outside noice.