Chevrolet Optra Magnum comfort with power

By for Chevrolet Optra Magnum from Bangalore 2009-04-22 14:37:54.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Attractive looks, good interiors, Mileage

Cons : Non

Chevrolet Optra Magnum is my only car model since last 11 months and i think my experience of driving Chevrolet Optra Magnum has been a mixed experience. At one hand the Chevrolet Optra Magnum model provides a powerful and comfortable drive and at other hand it is not easy to park and drive in congested areas. Specially in heavy traffic you have to be careful to drive Chevrolet Optra Magnum model though on highways the Chevrolet Optra Magnum model is a cool to drive. Now if we talk about its interiors and exteriors then from out side the Chevrolet Optra magnum model looks like an expensive model from out Side and at the same time it has good quality seats in it. The thing which i liked the most in the Chevrolet Optra Magnum is the driving experience which it provides on long drive on Highways. It gives a feeling that you are driving something different from Others.

• sanjay.kapote |10 Sep,2010 09:11:46 AM

i wish to buy an optra petrol LT . Can anyone sujjest me whether I am doing a right thing ?

Himank Bansal |12 Feb,2011 09:03:56 AM

Go for it, I also did... its juz awesome

• Rajeev Kumar |27 Sep,2010 12:32:18 PM

I am owning Optra Magnum 1.6 LT with ABS since Nov 2009. Till Now i haven't faced any problem. I have driven on highways with 5 people load and i could easily touch 140-150 wihout any vibration or feel of such a high speed. Very stable. let down would be mileage it gives 8-9 with AC on in City like Bangalore but before purchasing i was not much concerned about mileage. Coming to Sevicing Part ::-- 1. First Service - Initial checkup - free of cost 2. 2nd service - I paid Rs. 960 for oil changes. If you want any specific information, please let me know.

narinder singh |30 Nov,2010 07:22:50 PM

i want to purchase optra lt.Is it worth to buy and further if there is any problem while diving 2000 c.c. engine.

Ashwin |09 Jan,2011 02:21:09 PM

Dear sir, i wish to buy an optra 1.6 lt. my other option is all new honda city 1.5 v mt costing 10.35 lacs whereas optra petrol 1.6 top model costs rs. 9.55 lacs here in Goa. budget till 10.5 lacs. running approx 10000 kms per year. want a family sedan car petrol with less maintenance etc, in short a gud car. shall sell car in 5 years or so... is otra magnum 1.6 lt a gud choice or should i go for new honda city i-vtec 1.5 top model????

• muqeet |21 Oct,2010 08:14:23 PM

can u send me how much would your car cost

• ashwin |09 Jan,2011 02:22:10 PM

Dear sir, i wish to buy an optra 1.6 lt. my other option is all new honda city 1.5 v mt costing 10.35 lacs whereas optra petrol 1.6 top model costs rs. 9.55 lacs here in Goa. budget till 10.5 lacs. running approx 10000 kms per year. want a family sedan car petrol with less maintenance etc, in short a gud car. shall sell car in 5 years or so... is optra magnum 1.6 lt a gud choice or should i go for new honda city i-vtec 1.5 top model????