Enjoy Feedback

By for Chevrolet Enjoy 2013-05-22 23:20:49.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style : It's very good ...   Comfort : I Wish  it will be good as best...   Pickup : I Wish it will be Good and Better....   Mileage : I think This much of MPV vehicle gets 13 is should be very good milage ...   Best Features : ALl the features are good ..   Needs to improve : Need to improve is The steering can be modulate with additional features as well as styless...   Overall Experience : I Think Over All Experience is much much good and Best ... I really congrats the hole Chevrolet ENJOY team .. To  gave us such an satisfied vehicle like this in all ways .....

• kavita Goyal |28 May,2013 06:14:19 PM

i am purchased Enjoy LTZ (D) on 21st may from Soham Moters Aurangabad (maha) . this is a good car.i am getting 15.73 km/litre ave. with ac total run 785 (598 km in 38 litre) second row comfort is very good.this ave getting in abad-pune city-abad. car also run in pune/abad city. in last 7 days.it is value for monay.

Rajinder |12 Jul,2013 12:17:31 AM

i took a test drive of TCDI 7 seater. interior is good but i felt that car is very noisy, on releasing the accelerator, an abnormal sound was observed. Can any one help me to know that if it is happening all chevrolet enjoy cars. thanks Rajinder

• HARSH |03 Jun,2013 11:00:47 PM

Really worth money

• HARSH |03 Jun,2013 11:02:50 PM

it is good vehicle. AFFORDABLE PRICE. Worth Money.