Worst quality vehicle

By for Chevrolet Enjoy 2013-2015 2013-11-25 17:47:04.0
  • Appearance

Pros : None

Cons : Unreliable product

I bought a Chevrolet Enjoy 1.3 LT 7 on June 2013. To my surprise vehicle has been giving me trouble from the very first day. It clocked 4000Km now and this is just the 5th month. Vehicle was with their service centres most of the time. It had more than 10 break downs during the period. I had written to Chevrolet India and their local dealer in Kochi to get replacement for the vehicle. But they are not responding to my correspondences and requests.  The vehicle is in totally unreliable condition.

• saravanan |02 Dec,2013 10:03:31 PM

The vehicle is producing more sound at just 90 km , vibration is more and also it produces different sound that is audible in the cabin which is in AC . The rear drive produces more sound which is clearly audible

• Rajesh |27 Mar,2014 08:30:56 AM

is this a genuine comment as i was preparing to buy one...!!!!!!!!!

jibu |27 Mar,2014 10:17:05 AM

Yes it is. I am facing a lot of issues with this product. Also very bad customer service by Chevrolet.

• Aneesh.T.S |10 Apr,2014 03:55:36 AM

I got an Enjoy,just get the Turbo complain within 3 months after purchase,but got corrected under warranty and they also did an Air filter change for free since this Enjoy has a chance to get this turbo problem again.Other than that its a nice vehicle.when traveling in around 100KM/hr if we are trying to apply the brake,the break peddle will be getting a vibration. so 55% happy with the vehicle balance not satisfied.

jibu T Chacko |11 Apr,2014 11:55:48 AM

had similar issues.

• DIPAK SHAH |10 May,2014 11:51:45 AM

can i bought enjoy ..very confused

jibu T Chacko |10 May,2014 06:18:56 PM

I don't recommend because I visited service center more than 10 times within 10 months.

• DIPAK SHAH |10 May,2014 11:55:40 AM

company walw to babdi badi baate karte hey.

• REJI |19 Jan,2015 05:31:54 PM

CAN I BOUGHT ENJOY?........TOTALY CONFUSED........SOME ONE SAYS ITS WORST & OTHERS SAY ITS VERY GOOD.........WHICH COMMENT IS MORE BELIEVABLE?..............FROM WHERE I GOT A RELIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SAID VEHICLE?....PLS HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !

• muthukumar |14 Mar,2015 07:58:51 PM

Ls8strBreak very poor

• DR ALOK RANJAN |13 May,2015 04:30:29 PM

Rubbish feed back, this person don't own any vehicle....

Jibu |13 May,2015 06:39:43 PM

Dr. Alok Ranjan, I didn't get you. I was 34th customer of Enjoy in Kerala. You can come down to kerala for a drive. If you are so confident, buy my Car. It has done only 23000KM and is scratch free. To know more about your identity, can your share your professional registration no with medical council? Thanks, Jibu

• sivaprasad |21 May,2015 10:16:16 PM

I confused. I paid token. But still want to rethink. I want vibrationfree & breakdownfree vehicle Can chevrolet give guaranty for it?

• sivaprasad |25 May,2015 10:42:10 AM

Is it true?

• rinku patel |03 Jun,2015 06:13:12 PM

You should go to court against company and dealer.