Regarding my new beat

By for Chevrolet Beat from Kolkata 2010-06-19 23:16:18.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Looks..comfort..Interior space

Cons : Pick up specially when A/C is on

Beat is pretty attractive...got fabulous looks...and muscular outlook..I got this car only 14 days before and yet to have 1st servicing...I am getting 11.5 km/lt..let's c how much can I get after 1st and 2nd servicing... I found only drawback of my car is...it's pick up is less when the A/c is on...

• sanket |26 Jun,2010 03:00:45 PM

is there any probs in ths car???...its worth???...

• Varun Deo Jha |09 Jul,2010 03:06:45 PM

I have pruchsed "Chevrolet Beat LT" on 30.03.2010 from M/s Pandey Motors Pvt Ltd, Patna delivery taken through M/s Amrita Kishan Automobiles, Begusarai. The USB provided in Music System Panel is not being used by me as the USB PORT code which connects the PEN DRIVE is not available in the local market. Pl suggest and if possible pl provide the same through local Agency. Thanks. Regard. V D JHA, Mobile No.9430066804

• Saby |09 Jul,2010 05:56:22 PM

Hi sanket , I had taken my music system (Sony) and other gears from local shop only , you can avail all the things from local markets and you will find ithey are pretty chip than showroom price .

• abhishek sharma |08 Aug,2010 01:29:20 PM

i saw many car but after driving beat i forget all the once

• Divya |13 Sep,2010 08:39:42 PM

Here's where i bought the usb adapter for music system in case anybody is still looking for it http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

• Saby |15 Sep,2010 01:33:02 AM

Hear we go...now my new beat age is about 6 months..now I am getting about 13 KM in city and about 17.5 on high way...looking forword for my 2nd servicing and hope that city millage will increase upto 14..:)

• Dip |03 Dec,2010 10:30:00 PM

Can anybody help by telling about the maintenance cost for Beat after 3 years of free servicing by chevrolet?

CarDekho Team |04 Dec,2010 05:52:06 PM

Spares for the Beat are not expensive so maintenance should not be a problem after 3 years. Thanks, CarDekho Team

Saby |22 Mar,2011 08:55:24 PM

It is almost 9 months gone after I have BEAT and now my city millage is aroung 13.2 km/ltr . I drove many cars(hatchback) and I found..BEAT is better than..Wognar..Zen Estilo..Santro..It's comfort label is better than I-10 but not the Pick-up . If you compare with Ritz both are almost same.. But BEAT looks is the best..