Best car

By for Chevrolet Beat 2012-07-04 14:10:24.0
  • Appearance

Pros : vvvv

Cons : qqqq

Look and Style - Look and style are awesome I have never seen any car same to this in an Indian market.

Comfort - Comfort is awesome but beat must need to work on with its suspension, apart from it everything look cool .....

Pickup - I  saw there is down in a pickup when I turn on the Ac,  but there'll be some mild difference but I don't mind abt it .. it's like a sports car pickup... no one can beat chevy beat in a pickup.

Mileage - I am getting 18 in highways and 16 in a city, I got petrol version of it.

Best Features - I love everything from the front grill stylish aggressive front part of car and back lights and inside the auto AC control is awesome and the sporty steering wheel.

Needs to improve - music system needs to provide woofer, suspension and need alloy wheel.

Overall Experience - I would like to rate it 10/9. this is my second car we all love it and looking forward to the new version of it in 2013, new beat will impress all ladies in India coz its damn stylish mate.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this May
  • gps |12 Jul,2012 09:21:19 AM

Dear Sir How i get mileage.I am driving petrol version & getting the average of 11.00/Km ,it is totally unsatisfactory. I have purchaged my car from Varenyam motors Bhopal,they are not replying satisfactorily. G.P.S.Chauhan,Bhopal 9425005418

• Nisha |26 Jul,2012 06:43:39 PM

I sold my a href=http://freeads360.in/cars-bikes/cars-68/old car/a and planning to buy beat any suggestions pls

• venkatesh |11 Jan,2013 04:53:58 PM

waste car, i have ever sceen , what ever the features company has given is vien in real, only best thing is looks stylish, other than that nothing is there in this car. waste of money to invest in this car, better to go for another company