New AVEO Sedan 2009 a real Value for money.

By for Chevrolet Aveo from New Delhi 2009-09-03 09:05:22.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Attractive shape, good ground clearance,new added features,value for money,comfort driving

Cons : None at this price

The best thing is they have reduced the no. of variants LS,LT,LT ABS, 1.6ABS. Modified recently with many features added. Its really a value for money a good sedan car at 6L on road, good discounts available. The features added in LS are tilt steering,printed antennae,rear seat arm rest with cup holder etc etc. The drving is smooth, the gear shifting is also smooth, the mileage in city varies from 11 to 12.5 may be more by 1 km, in high ways 14 to 15. Another peace of mind is assurance from co on maintenance, warranty upto 3 years/1,00,000 km. I don't think a good attractive sedan car is available at price of 6L ON ROAD. Its better than other diesel car also as price of diesel car is more by 70,000 to 1,50,000 rupees for same features. The GROUND CLEARANCE of 180mm is helpful for Indian road conditions.

• junaid |08 Sep,2009 05:00:33 PM

sir i think it nice car to drive and comforts the rate is also good . i thinks makers consentrate to his milage over all it is good

• k s jha |15 May,2010 06:24:25 PM

Dear sir, I bought aveo 1.4ls 3 years back.i have traversed india on it.till date it has not given me trouble but m just worried if one day it happens will i get a service stn.a wonderful veh,isimply lov it

• zishan sheikh |07 Jun,2010 11:35:09 PM

i bought chevyyyyyy aveo 1.4ls on may2009 it's a really good car. I have travelled a 880km in a day nd i was not feelling tired after driving so much. I luv this car and good thing is that after spending 6lakhs u get such a good car which can step nxt to honda city and u will not feel embarress with this car. Featuers in this car as compared to another sedanS ARE ALSO GOOD IN THIS PRICE. i heared about the gear problem IN this car but after my experince i found that these all are humors...................I m really satisfied with thus car. I f u want to buy sedan in 6L GO FOR THIS CAR..........................

• umesh thapa |21 Dec,2010 12:46:21 PM

FOR ALL THOSE WHO WANTS TO GET A GOOD REVIEW OF THIS CAR, THAN U MUST READ THIS. WELL I BOUGHT THIS BLACK CHEVY CAR IN JUNE 2010 FROM DYNAMIC MOTORS CHANDIGARH,AND I HAVE COVERED 5000 KM TILL DATE AND I DIDN'T FIND ANY PROBLEM IN THIS CAR, THE ONLY REASON WHY I BOUGHT THIS CAR IS BECAUSE OF THE EXCELLENT INTERIOR AND GOOD LOOK, TO ADD ON THAT THE COMPANY HAD GIVEN A GOOD DISCOUNT. WHAT ELSE ONE WILL ASK FOR WITH 6 LAKHS IN HAND. THERE ARE SOME CONS ON THE CAR, LIKE THE GROUND CLEARANCE AND MILEAGE, BUT U ARE DRIVING A CAR , THAN WHY TO LOOK FOR MILEAGE, BUT YES THE GROUND CLEARANCE IS OF CONCERN TO THE USER, SINCE DRIVE OUR VEHICLE IN INDIAN ROADS, BUT WITH GROUND CLEARANCE OF 180 MM, FEW OBSTACLE CAN BE NEGOTIATED. FOR THOSE WHO R PLANING TO BUY THIS CAR, THAN ITS GREEN FLAG, JUST DON'T THINK AND ENJOY THE CHEVY RIDE.

arunvunni |20 Feb,2011 04:19:15 PM

Hi Umesh, COngrats for the car.Friend i am planning to buy a chevvy aveo CNG.I dont know your varient.Is it CNG? I test drived the car & found OK.Only Onething,The sound inside the cabin.My test drive car was one year old & the sound was felt inside the cabin... Is this common..? I talked to one mechanic & he told me not to buy this car...Is it fair...?

Ashish Rai |12 Aug,2011 06:03:34 PM

Dear Umesh, I am planning to buy Aveo LS, just worried about the spare part cost and service. I am from Gurgaon. Please share some more info. after how many KM is the first service? Regards, Ashish

• Veerendra Kumar |27 May,2011 04:55:05 PM

i have this Aveo Ls Model since April-2008, it is an excellent car with great looks Exteriors & interiors, but the only problem is that the driver side under steering the knees are tightly placed and i need to push the seat very backward and in turn compressing the rear seat passenger, this is only the problem otherwise the drive quality is excellent, mileage to be improved a bit better, Veerendra Kumar, Hyd

• munaf razak |30 May,2011 01:28:18 PM

With the interior and looks, 9 on 10. I'm driving 1.4LT for past two n half year with regular service without any problems from dealer at Navi Mumbai Thane.So far my car has not given my any kind of stress. Let me tell you my experience with driving, very comfortable driving, enough space in front and back, smoth cruzing on highway and nice pick up.Please do no ask for milage on Indian road conditions and traffic indecipline, but on highway with AC I got always 13 to 13.5.Very good audio system (co. can add USB port).Actually I palanned for 1.6LS tehn, dealer recommended for this variant and I'm really enjoying it all the time driving it.