I Love my Chevrolet Aveo 1.4

By for Chevrolet Aveo from Manglore 2008-12-09 12:52:49.0
  • Appearance

Pros : looks, interiors, space and value for money,Eye Ctching looks,good HW mileage.

Cons : Low city Mileage,Less Service centres , gear shift slightly rough but that resolves itself with tim

Have purchased an Aveo 1.4 from Kun,Manglore in July 2007.I have driven 9000 kms so far.I have no complaint about this car. I feel this is a wonderful car for its cost.Interiors,Outside body looks r really excellent. Engine,Ac,Dash board are very good.Gers r very smooth.Before purchasing, I have read comments in web that its gears r rough.My experience is that Gears r very smooth and comfortable.I have defined its prons in my terms: PRONs: 1) Good Interior, compare to other car in same segment. 2) Smooth ride even on bad roads 3) AC works good and does not feel that it reduces power alot. 4) Average Milage of around 12 kmpl in city drive with AC running. not measured on highways. Honday city will surely give better but also more money. 5) My Mirrors have been still intact even after being hit many times but it turns both way, which normally breaks is other cars.

• manavgarg |18 Sep,2010 08:28:04 PM

i like this car all cars of this company