Renault Triber Road Test Review
A Triber in place of the Maruti XL6 as a shoot wagon for a producer. This could be tricky..
The Renault Triber AMT joins our long-term fleet and it has an uphill task at hand - to impress a purist biker in the team.
Does the addition of an automated manual transmission make the Triber a more tempting buy?
These don’t cost the same and yet they rival each other on the premise that they can seat seven. Is the Triber ‘worthy’ or is the Ertiga too ‘big’ a match for it?
The Triber is a 7-seater offering in a small hatchback’s budget. With its modularity and sensible approach, can it be the ideal family car?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2020 Nissan Magnite First Drive Reviewbased on 179 reviews
- 2021 Renault Kiger: First Drive Reviewbased on 90 reviews
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Reviewbased on 1056 reviews
- Datsun Go+ : First Drive Reportbased on 271 reviews
- Maruti WagonR vs Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago - Comparison Reviewbased on 1376 reviews
Trending Renault Cars