Renault Triber Road Test Review
A Triber in place of the Maruti XL6 as a shoot wagon for a producer. This could be tricky..
The Renault Triber AMT joins our long-term fleet and it has an uphill task at hand - to impress a purist biker in the team.
Does the addition of an automated manual transmission make the Triber a more tempting buy?
These don’t cost the same and yet they rival each other on the premise that they can seat seven. Is the Triber ‘worthy’ or is the Ertiga too ‘big’ a match for it?
The Triber is a 7-seater offering in a small hatchback’s budget. With its modularity and sensible approach, can it be the ideal family car?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Datsun Go+ : First Drive Reportbased on 275 reviews
- 2020 Nissan Magnite First Drive Reviewbased on 209 reviews
- Maruti WagonR vs Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago - Comparison Reviewbased on 1399 reviews
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Reviewbased on 1078 reviews
- Renault Kiger CVT vs AMT: Which Automatic To Buy?based on 128 reviews
Trending Renault Cars