Renault Triber Road Test Review
These don’t cost the same and yet they rival each other on the premise that they can seat seven. Is the Triber ‘worthy’ or is the Ertiga too ‘big’ a match for it?
The Triber is a 7-seater offering in a small hatchback’s budget. With its modularity and sensible approach, can it be the ideal family car?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso vs Renault Kwid: AMT Comparison Reviewbased on 347 reviews
- Comparison Review: Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS vs Volkswagen Polo GT TSIbased on 2880 reviews
- Datsun Go+ : First Drive Reportbased on 261 reviews
- Hyundai Venue vs Ford EcoSport S vs Mahindra XUV300: Diesel Comparison Reviewbased on 1357 reviews
- New Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2018: First Drive Reviewbased on 993 reviews
Trending Renault Cars