Mini Cooper Convertible Road Test Review
If I had a penny, for every single time I yearned for a Mini - I'd possibly have enough money to buy one. Maybe it's because I've grown up watching Mr. Bean be his hilarious best while driving his trademark green Mini.
“It looks interesting, but when can we see it in India?” were my thoughts when I saw the Mini Cooper Convertible getting unveiled at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show. The response to that was immediate as BMW announced the launch of Mini brand in India in 2012, making it the 100th car market for Mini.
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- 2017 Volvo XC60: First Drive Reviewbased on 29 reviews
- 2021 BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine First Drive Reviewbased on 45 reviews
- 2022 Mercedes C-Class First Drive Reviewbased on 14 reviews
- Jaguar XF 2.0 T Expert Reviewbased on 32 reviews
- Kia EV6 GT Line: First Drive Reviewbased on 19 reviews