Maruti Celerio X Looks User Reviews
Looks User Reviews of Maruti Celerio X
- All (63)
- Mileage (13)
- Performance (5)
- Looks (18)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (7)
- Power (9)
Very good drive and easy to drive, easy operating mainly this is better for women's because in traffic areas also easy to handle. The Interior is very spacious with a better look, This is everything is a sensor system even if the door is unlocked the car or not moving. So the car is very nice I'm satisfied to buy this car, also I'm advice to my col...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
An awesome car it is a fabulous middle-class family car come on get the car now. This is the best car in this segment. This is the first car with an automatic gear shift system. The looks are very sporty, amazing cars with good features and available at an affordable price range. I love this car.
Good look good pickup good braking system good look headlamp Good engine power good looking dashboard good space all widow are power window good milage backlight is very good looking good sitting adjusting power staring, the braking system is powerfull car good boot space I like this car
Maruti Suzuki India has recently added another car in its portfolio with the name Celerio X. This time company has tried something new to lure the young buyers who want to buy a beefed up hatch within the affordable price tag. The new car CelerioX is more of an embellished version of the standard Celerio hatchback. The external appearance of the Ce...
- 33 Likes
- Write Comment
Maruti Suzuki has added another car in its portfolio with the launch of Celerio X. This time around, the company has tried something different to lure the young buyers who are looking for beefed-up hatchback within the reasonable budget. At first glance, the car looks unmistakably a crossover. It seems like Celerio has hit the gym and built some mu...
- 37 Likes
- 2 Comments
Overall, it is a cool buy. Looks wise the car is awesome. Plenty of space. 3 adults can seat comfortably. Even I drove with 4 adults at back for 12km, where I didn't feel any power lag. Nice steering control. Smooth handling. Now talking about cons, the build quality is not up to the mark. Damage is a bit higher than impact. And the second con is i...
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio X
- Celerio X VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,90,100*EMI: Rs. 10,41221.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.4,96,000*EMI: Rs. 10,54521.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,14,700*EMI: Rs. 10,92421.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,33,100*EMI: Rs. 11,29721.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,39,000*EMI: Rs. 11,40821.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,300*EMI: Rs. 11,73321.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,57,700*EMI: Rs. 11,78821.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,67,300*EMI: Rs. 11,98321.63 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Celerio X :- Consumer offer up t...
Trending Maruti Cars